Do You Need Clogged Drain Cleaning?
- We’re available to schedule your clogged drain services 24/7. If you notice these signs of a clogged drain in your home, contact us today:
- Water that is backing up out of a sink drain
- Pools of water that have formed around your shower drains or on the floor by your bathtub, shower, or sink
- Slowly draining water
- Bubbles in your toilet water when you’re using your bathroom sink
- A gurgling noise in your drain after you use the washing machine or dishwasher
- A rotting food smell from the kitchen sink or dishwasher
- A sewer odor coming from one or more drains
Steps for Clearing a Clogged Drain
Some simple clogged drains can be cleared by using household equipment and store-bought drain cleaners. You can try following these steps for clearing a clogged drain before calling our service professionals:
- Fill the sink about a third full of water. If you have a double sink, clog one of the drains with a wet cloth. If it is a bathroom sink, cover the overflow hole.
- Plunge the open drain using a cup plunger.
- Move the plunger up and down once or twice to create a seal.
- Repeat plunging for a minute or two to create a forceful suction.
A clogged shower drain needs a different strategy, and most likely will need professional intervention. One of our service professionals may need to use a plumbing snake or a strong, professional-grade drain cleaner to dissolve built-up hair, soap scum, and other materials.
The Importance of Fixing Clogged Drains Quickly
If you ignore a clogged drain, it not only increases your inconvenience but can also cause bigger, costlier problems over time. If the buildup in your drains isn’t cleared quickly, it can cause corrosion that damages your pipes and increases your risk of a burst or broken pipe. Our service professionals can provide regular maintenance and drain cleaning services that extend the lifespan of your pipes and keep your plumbing system flowing smoothly.
Our maintenance plan, the Advantage Plan, covers residential drain clogs and helps you avoid costly problems and frustrating clogs. Take advantage of our preventative maintenance services to keep your pipes and drains clean, clear, and clog-free year-round.
Our Residential Clogged Drain Cleaning Services
When our service professionals visit your home to clear a clogged drain, we show up on time, in uniform, and in a branded vehicle so you know exactly who you are letting into your home. We take the time to fully explain our clogged drain cleaning services, so you know what to expect. Our process for residential drain cleaning includes:
- 24/7 Live Answering Service - When you call us for clogged drain cleaning services, we’re available to take your call and schedule services 24/7. One of our service representatives will take key information from you, and either schedule your service call right then or let you know when to expect a returned call.
- Video-Assisted Inspection of Plumbing - When we visit your home, we’ll first do a video-assisted inspection of your plumbing system to determine how deep the clog is and the best plan of action. Using a sewer camera inspection means that we can evaluate your wastewater lines quickly and efficiently without necessitating trenching, digging, or making holes in your walls.
- HydroScrub Jetting Services - If you have a clog deep within your pipe, we may recommend HydroScrub jetting services to flush out stubborn blockages. This system uses high-pressure water jets that quickly and safely destroy grease, hair, fat, oil, and other buildups that cling to the pipe’s interior and cause drain clogs, backups, and slow drains. This method is safe for all wastewater lines and can prevent clogs from occurring again in the future.
- Safe, Biodegradable Drain Cleaners - When we have cleared your clogged drain, we will use a safe, biodegradable drain cleaner to ensure all remaining debris is dissolved and flushed out from your line. While chemical drain cleaners can damage pipes and pollute the environment, our drain cleaners work just as effectively without causing more problems.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bergen County
When you choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bergen County, you’re getting qualified, experienced service professionals who are dedicated to speedy service, honest pricing, and open communication with customers. We’re always prepared and show up on time in a branded vehicle and recognizable company uniform so you know you’re dealing with someone you can trust. We offer convenient online scheduling options, as well as a 24/7 service line with live representatives who can schedule services for you. We are committed to putting our customers first, following all safety standards, and maintaining sanitation and cleanliness during every job.
Do You Have a Clogged Drain in Midland Park, NJ?
If you have a clogged drain in Midland Park, NJ, you can rest easy knowing our service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bergen County can help. We answer our service line 24/7 and can quickly schedule a service professional to come to your home and solve your plumbing problems. Ask us about our Advantage Plan to find out how you can save year-round on plumbing maintenance, repairs, and more! Call us today to discuss clogged drain repair costs or request an estimate online.