Residential Sewer System Backup Service in Midland Park, NJ
We Quickly Clear Sewer System Backups
If you’ve noticed signs of a sewer system backup, it’s important to find the cause and evaluate the damage as quickly as possible. Hiring an expert in sewer backup solutions can help you prevent further damage, save money, and protect the health and safety of your family. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bergen County has been providing reliable, speedy plumbing services to homes and businesses throughout Bergen County for years and can quickly clear a residential sewer system backup in Midland Park, NJ.
We have the process of clearing sewer system backups down to a science, and we’ll quickly come out to your home, evaluate the situation, determine the cause of the backup, and develop a plan to repair it. We are available to take your calls and schedule sewer system backup and plumbing services 24/7, so you’ll get a quick response time and professional, reliable service. Just call us today to request an estimate from our service professionals!
Warning Signs of Sewer System Backup
You may notice some of these early warning signs of a residential sewer system backup. If you see any of these signs at your home, call one of our service professionals as soon as possible:
- Dirty water that has backed up into the toilet, bathtub, shower, or a sink drain
- More than one clogged drain or drain backup in your home
- A strong odor of raw sewage in your home or outside your home
- A strange gurgling sound from your home drains or toilet
- A pool of water at the basement floor drain
How Tree Root Intrusions Cause Sewer System Backup
Tree root intrusions are a common cause of residential sewer system backups. They are caused when a leaky pipe or condensation around a pipe attracts nearby tree roots that are looking for hydration. Our service professionals have found that tree roots can travel long distances and easily enter your pipe system through small cracks and holes. As the roots stretch and grow further, they cause more damage to the pipes and end up clogging up your entire sewer system. If you have a sewer system backup due to tree root intrusions, you might notice sewage backup in your tub, shower, or toilet or a gurgling sound coming from your toilet. There might also be no water in your toilet bowl, and your tub may not drain properly.
Our Solutions for Tree Root Intrusions
We work hard to quickly evaluate the cause of your sewer system backup and find speedy solutions. Our tree root intrusion solutions include:
- Drain Cleaning & Rooter Work - Our service professionals will destroy the tree root clog to ensure your sewer line is flowing smoothly again. We’ll then evaluate the extent of the tree root intrusion and develop long-term solutions.
- Hydrojetting Services - One long-term solution for sewer system backups is cleaning out the pipes using hydrojetting, or pressurized water. These water jets will clean out debris, roots, organic material, and grease that have built up in the pipes.
- Pipe Lining With Sleeve - Another permanent solution is lining the entire sewer pipe with a sleeve that seals it off and prevents water from leaking. This doesn’t require trenching or tearing down walls or structures.
- Strategic Pipe Bursting - We can also provide another permanent solution through strategic pipe bursting. We’ll use hydraulics to burst your sewer pipe and install a new pipe.
- Ongoing Maintenance - To prevent future sewer system backups, we offer ongoing maintenance services that include inspections, continuous drain cleaning, and reducing roots and other intrusions.
Sewer Backup Prevention Systems
It’s possible to prevent a residential sewer system backup by installing a sewer backup prevention system. You can also schedule ongoing maintenance and inspections to catch problems before they become bigger and more serious. You should also regularly pump your tank and avoid planting trees, shrubs, or other deep-rooted plants in the absorption field of your sewer system. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bergen County, we offer a home plumbing maintenance Advantage Plan, which can save you thousands of dollars by making it easier to schedule plumbing services and sewer backup solutions. Call us right away if you notice any of the warning signs of a sewer backup, and schedule regular inspections and evaluations. We will evaluate your system, look for problems, and develop effective, long-lasting solutions.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bergen County?
When you choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bergen County to repair sewer system backups, you’re getting service you can trust. Our service professionals have decades of experience, and we’re always prepared to handle any plumbing job quickly and professionally. We offer 24/7 live answering and convenient online scheduling options so that even busy homeowners can quickly schedule a visit. We also offer flat rates with transparent pricing so you know exactly what to expect when you choose us for your residential plumbing needs. We would be happy to discuss sewer backup prevention system costs.
Call Us for Sewer System Backup Repair in Midland Park, NJ
If you need repair for a sewer system backup in Midland Park, NJ, call us today at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bergen County. Our service professionals pride themselves on doing the job right the first time, and finding fast solutions that work for the long-term. Ask us about our Advantage Plan and our loyalty rewards! Call us today or request an estimate online.