At the same time, we're backed by a reputable nationwide plumbing network - Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Our network has over 50 years of experience in the trade.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cedar City:
- We guarantee our parts and workmanship
- We're available 24/7 (yes, even on holidays!)
- We answer calls right away & provide same-day repairs
- We're licensed and insured
When it comes to water heaters, we've seen it all and have the tools and expertise to provide excellent service.
Need expert water heater repair? Call us and we'll get the job done right. You can also request your service online.
What Happens After I Schedule My Water Heater Service?
- Communication & On-time Arrival. First, we'll email and text you an appointment reminder, along with a window of when you can expect us. When we arrive on time, we'll have a doormat, shoe covers, and all the equipment needed to help fix your water heater.
- Assess Your Water Heater. From there, we'll diagnose your water heater. We'll review all repair or replacement options with you before proceeding with any repair work.
- Provide Honest Recommendations. We shoot it straight. If your water heater can be saved with some repairs, that's what we'll recommend. If we think you'd be better off with a new water heater, we'll give you our advice. The point is - we'll present you "options" so you're in control of the service you receive. We'll happily answer any questions you have along the way.
- Quick Repairs. We'll do all we can to repair or replace your water heater that same day. If we need to return with parts, we'll stay in close contact with you.
Looking for courteous, prompt, and expert water heater repair? Dial us or reach out online to schedule your service today.
Signs You Water Heaters Needs a Repair
As homeowners like you, we know water heater issues can be a headache.
Here are several signs that you should schedule a water heater repair service:
- No Hot Water
- Leaking Water from the Tank
- Fluctuating Water Temperature
- Smelly Hot Water
- Rusty or Discolored Hot Water
- Hot Water is Depleted Too Quickly
- Water Takes Too Long to Heat Up
- Strange Noises
With our years of experience, we’ve helped fix all kinds of water heater issues. Count on us to be there when you need us most. We’re open 24/7 for water heater emergencies!
Is It Worth it to Repair My Water Heater?
Determining whether it's worth it to repair a water heater depends on several factors. Some of these include the age of the unit and the cost of repairs compared to the price of a new water heater.
Here are four considerations:
- Age of the Water Heater. Most water heaters last around 8 to 12 years. Is your water heater nearing the end of its expected lifespan? If so, it may be more cost-effective to replace it.
- The Extent of the Problem. The severity of the issue plays a role in the decision. Minor issues, such as a leaky T&P valve, can often be repaired at a reasonable cost. However, significant issues like a cracked tank or a broken heating element may warrant a replacement.
- Cost of Repairs vs. Replacement. Compare the cost of repairs with the price of a new water heater. If the repair cost is significantly lower, it may be worth considering. However, if the repair cost is over half the price of a new unit, it may be better to replace it.
- Energy Efficiency and Savings. Older water heaters tend to be less energy efficient. Upgrading to a new, more efficient unit can result in long-term energy savings, which can offset the higher upfront cost.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cedar City, we'll help you make an informed decision. Fingers crossed that all you need is repair. But if you need a replacement, don't worry. With a replacement, comes added peace of mind and more energy efficiency.
Need water heater service in Cedar City, UT? Request your service online today. We warranty our services and never charge overtime rates.