Services We Offer
The Mr. Rooter® Plumbing name is synonymous with thorough residential plumbing services handled by professionals and priced affordably. We take great pride in being able to tackle essentially any plumbing issue that could ever occur in your home. When you are saving a local Cedar City residential plumber on your phone, we’re the only contact you need!
Four of the most common reasons why we’re called are:
- Clogs: A stubborn clog can strike any drain in your home, from kitchen drains to bathtub drains. Worst of all, they can form suddenly, depending on what went down there. We equip our plumbers with top-grade plumbing tools, including our HydroScrub® jetting technology that can break through the worst clogs with ease.
- Leaks: A leak that has not been addressed can rot your home’s woodwork and weaken the foundation. In other words, it is a serious problem that should be brought to our attention right away!
- Sewer line backups: Whether your home uses a septic tank or is attached to a municipal sewer line, big problems are in store if there is a sewer line backup. As wastewater flows backward through your plumbing system, it can contaminate your home’s potable water, putting you and your family at risk of illness. Call us today the moment you think you have a sewer line problem on your hands.
- Water heater problems: You should only let a trained plumbing technician work on your water heater to ensure the work is done correctly the first time. We can complete water heater repairs and maintenance. If you want a new water heater, we can also discuss your options – such as traditional or tankless models – and handle the installation.
We have carefully trained, licensed, and insured plumbers who are capable of taking on any sort of plumbing problem out there. It is our goal to finish each job on time and to do everything right the first time. Our deliberate approach to plumbing work allows us to plan ahead, bring the right tools and replacement parts, and get your home’s plumbing up and running in less time than you might expect.
Benefits of Routine Plumbing Services
Your home’s plumbing system needs routine care if you want it to always be reliable. Our Cedar City residential plumbers are huge advocates of proactive maintenance to stop issues from growing into major problems. We are also quick to respond when you need a repair and you need it sooner than later. When your plumbing system is correctly cared for and maintained, you’ll unlock many benefits to appreciate day in and day out.
Advantages of a well-maintained plumbing system include:
- Clean home: One of the most noticeable problems with a defective plumbing system is how it can create an unhygienic environment and bad odors that permeate your home. A well-flowing plumbing system removes wastewater efficiently, though, keeping your home feeling fresh and clean.
- Water conservation: Have you noticed that your water bills have increased lately but you can’t figure out why? It could be a leak in your plumbing system that needs to be patched up by our pros. Keeping your plumbing repaired stops leaks, saving your bills and the environment by shrinking your ecofootprint.
- Lowered replacement costs: Some of the largest jobs we handle at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cedar City relate to replacing entire plumbing systems that had been neglected for years. While we are always doing what we can to keep our prices competitive, it is no secret that large-scale replacements have higher costs than smaller repairs made through routine maintenance.
Schedule Your Next Plumbing Appointment
Why should putting a plumbing appointment on your calendar be a hassle? At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cedar City, we don’t think it should be. That’s why we keep a flexible schedule to keep us available at most times and for most jobs. We will work with you to get an appointment that is convenient for you, even if it means showing up in the middle of the night for an emergency repair! Learn more about our team and work ethic by visiting our testimonials page, or if you're not sure where to start, check out our video on how to choose a plumber: