Fortunately, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chico is here to help! Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians can determine the source of the leak quickly so that we can repair it before any more damage is done. Our goal is to help keep your home free of water damage and save on costly repairs in the future.
The most common places where leaks occur are in joints between two pieces of pipe, around faucets and valves, as well as in worn-out fixtures like toilets and showers. In addition to this, poor installation practices may result in leaks that escape detection until it is too late. If you suspect that there might be a leak somewhere on your property, then don’t wait any longer.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chico today for reliable residential leaking pipes services in Chico! Call now to request an estimate.
Signs of a Pipe Leak
Leaks in your home’s pipes can be difficult to detect, as obvious signs of a leak don’t always present themselves. In fact, there are several subtle signs that you may have a leaky pipe – some of which may not even be noticed until it is too late.
Some common warning signs of a leaking pipe include the following:
- Unexplained increases in water bills: If your water bill is suddenly increasing for no apparent reason, it could indicate a leak.
- Unusual sounds: A hissing or dripping sound coming from the walls may signify a hidden pipe leak.
- Wet spots on walls/floors/ceilings: Even with no visible water, moisture seeping through the wall can cause discoloration and damp patches.
- Low water pressure: Low water pressure could result from a restricted flow due to smaller leaks that are affecting pipes.
- Bad smell coming from pipes/drains: This can indicate sewer gas leakage, which often occurs due to broken pipe seals or joints.
- Mold growth around pipes and fixtures: Any mold growth around fixtures in your home means it's time to call an experienced plumber in Chico.
If you notice any of the following issues, contact us immediately for professional assistance. We use the latest tools and techniques to quickly diagnose and repair any leaky pipes before they can cause further damage to your property.
Our plumbing repair experts are available on-call and will arrive in uniform, on time, and ready to work. After completing the repairs, we will clean up the workspace, leaving your home spotless and in better condition than before. Throughout the process, we will keep you informed of the scope of work, what is needed, and how to prevent future leaks.
Don’t wait any longer! Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chico today to have our Chico plumbers take care of your residential leaking pipes.