We can help you troubleshoot any water heater issues, such as leaky pipes or a rusty tank. And whether it's time to upgrade your current system for improved energy efficiency, our team will guide you through the process. We'll also provide helpful information on maintenance tips to prevent future problems and more!
How to Know When to Repair or Replace a Water Heater?
Before you choose to handle your water heater repair or replacement on your own, it's important to know whether you should repair or replace your system. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chico has seen all types of water heater issues, and our team of experts is here to help you make the right decision for your home or business.
What Are Common Signs It's Time for a Water Heater Repair?
Many homeowners are conditioned to believe that a broken water heater must be replaced immediately, but some minor issues can be resolved with plumbing repair services. If you're experiencing any of the following signs, it's time to call us for service:
- Loud noises
- Leaky connections or tank
- Discolored hot water
- High or low water pressure
- No hot water
- Inconsistent water temperatures
After a comprehensive inspection, our team can assess your water heater and make repairs as needed. We only use high-quality materials and rely on industry-leading techniques for lasting repair.
When Is a Water Replacement a Better Option?
While we all want our water heaters to last forever, not even the most well-maintained unit can withstand decades of wear and tear. Over time, all models will need to be replaced! Not only to ensure a steady hot water supply but also to keep energy costs low.
Here are some reasons why it may be a better option to replace your water heater:
- Age of Your Water Heater – Water heaters can last anywhere from 8 to 12 years. If your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan, it may be time to replace it with a newer model that offers greater energy efficiency!
- Cost of Repairs – Frequent repairs can quickly add up and eventually cost you more than replacing the entire unit outright. We'll provide you with an estimate for repair services and a quote for a new unit so you can make an informed decision.
- Frequency of Repairs – If you're dealing with the same issue repeatedly, chances are it's time to replace your water heater. Our technicians will help you find a model that meets your budget and hot water needs!
- Not Right Size – Have you added to your home, or are you planning a remodel? If so, it may be time to upgrade your water heater size. Our team can help you select the right model for your new plumbing needs.
If you've decided it's time for a replacement, don't stress about finding the right model. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chico has access to the best brands of traditional and tankless water heaters and provides professional installation to get your unit up and running in no time.
Find the Best Local Water Heater Service with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chico
Our water heater technicians are chosen because they're:
- Licensed, insured, and trained plumbing experts
- Backed by a national brand with 65+ years of experience
- Available for convenient appointment times to meet your schedule
- Known for being prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous
Don't let your home's water heater become a hassle. If you're having trouble with your water heater, or need help upgrading to a new model, let Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chico be your one-stop-shop for quality plumbing services.