Is a leaky toilet causing frustration in your home? At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greenville, we understand the urgency of a functional toilet. Whether it's a minor repair or a complete installation, our licensed plumbers can bring you reliable solutions.
With a commitment to transparency, we offer up-front pricing, ensuring you know the cost before we start. We'll also provide quality options so you can choose whether a toilet repair or installation is right for you. Trust us to swiftly restore comfort to your bathroom.
Common Toilet Repairs We Can Handle
We specialize in resolving all common toilet issues to ensure your bathroom remains a stress-free haven.
Our expert plumbers can handle:
- Persistent Clogs. Clogged toilet? Don't panic! First, try plunging it to get rid of the clog. If the plunger doesn't work, call us. We can help clear all kinds of toilet clogs.
- Constant Running. A running toilet wastes water and can lead to higher bills. Trust us to promptly diagnose and fix the issue, ensuring efficiency and conservation.
- Toilet Leaks. Leaks can damage your floor and increase utility costs. We can repair all kinds of leaks, including water supply line leaks, leaks at the toilet base, and leaks under the tank.
- Wobbly Toilet. Your toilet should be secured to the floor. If it's wobbly, the toilet flange may need to be re-installed. Call us, and we'll take a look.
- Weak Flushing. If your toilet isn't flushing with the power it once had, we can identify the root cause. We can help, whether it's an issue with the tank, flushing mechanism, or other components.
- Toilet Doesn't Fill. A toilet that refuses to fill can be due to a toilet bowl crack, sewer vent issue, or a broken fill and flush valve. We can quickly troubleshoot and repair the issue.
Count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greenville for all your toilet repair needs. Toilets are crucial to indoor plumbing, so we'll help you ASAP.
Replacing vs. Repairing Your Toilet
When facing toilet troubles, you might wonder if you should replace or repair your toilet.
Minor issues like ghost flushes or continuous running can usually be resolved with toilet repairs. However, if your toilet is outdated, needs a complete rebuild, or has a crack, replacing your toilet will usually be a better long-term option.
We'll guide you through this decision-making process and review all toilet replacement or repair options. With honest pricing and expert craftsmanship, we ensure your bathroom remains a haven of convenience. Trust us to provide tailored solutions that fit your needs and budget.