Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services in Grand Rapids
Local Water Heater Repairs in Kent County
Do you need help with water heater repair? With our experienced professionals on the job, we guarantee your water heater will be fixed in no time. We have been providing exceptional service to those who need water heater repairs. We have all the experience and confidence necessary to tackle any issue quickly and effectively.
Why Choose the Water Heater Repair Specialists at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Grand Rapids?
- Our customers testimonials speak for themselves with more than 550+ reviews. Check out our reviews to learn more about our water heater installation services in Douglas.
- Even though we are very confident in our water heater repair services, sometimes things don't go according to plan. Our parts are guaranteed to last, and we strive to create solutions that won't need to be replaced.
- Our 24/7 availability means we can repair water heaters at any time of day or night.
- As soon as we enter your home, our team will make sure it is as clean as possible. Our workspace is kept clean with everything from protective mats to the right footwear.
- We have a team of qualified, skilled, and local plumbers who can repair any water heater.
- No matter what service you receive from us, we guarantee your satisfaction. Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with our services.
Contact the experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Grand Rapids for expert water heater repairs by requesting a job online.
If your water heater is doing any of the following, we recommend you call us right away:
- Not supplying adequate hot water
- Taking a long time to heat water
- Leaking from the water heater tank
- Making noise from the water heater tank
Our expert technicians provide top quality services that include diagnostics, maintenance and preventative care, as well as replacement parts if they are needed. Plus, our pricing structure ensures you get a fair price on every job so you don’t have to worry about getting taken advantage of.
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Heater Repair
What is the average life expectancy of a hot water heater?
The life expectancy of a hot water heater depends on several factors, including the model, maintenance, and usage. On average, a water heater unit can last anywhere between eight to twelve years. However, routine maintenance can help extend its lifespan. We recommend that you schedule annual maintenance with a professional plumber to ensure your unit functions correctly and prolong its lifespan.
What are the signs your water heater is going out?
Hot water issues, such as inconsistent temperature or low water pressure, are signs that your water heater is going out. Leakages, deteriorating tank quality, and rust or corrosion on your unit are also indications that your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan. If you notice any of these signs, we recommend calling a professional plumber for water heater repair or a replacement unit.
What causes hot water to stop running?
Several factors can cause hot water to stop running. One common factor is a malfunctioning heating system. It could also be due to a defective thermostat or a broken pressure valve. Another reason may be due to a buildup of sediment in the tank, reducing output pressure. In any case, it is recommended that you consult a licensed plumber to diagnose and solve the problem.
How do you flush sediment out of a water heater?
Flushing sediment out of a water heater involves draining the tank to remove debris and built-up sediment. Before you begin, ensure that you turn off the power supply, either gas or electric. Connect a hose from the drainage valve to enable you to direct the hot water to a designated area. Once it is complete, refill the unit, turn on the power supply, and test the hot water output. It is recommended that you flush your water heater twice a year.
Call us today at (616) 263-1289 for expert water heater repairs by requesting a job online.