No job is too big or too small for our team. Even when repairs are unexpected, we’ll help you put the situation into perspective while presenting a written estimate for your approval before performing any repairs. Our plumbers in Macon, GA, will remain on-site until you’re completely satisfied with our work.
Join millions of satisfied customers across the nation. When you need a plumbing repair service that works within your budget, hire Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middle Georgia. Call us or request an estimate online today!
Plumbing & Sewer Line Repair FAQs
Weather's Effect On Plumbing
When it comes to your plumbing, believe it or not, weather can significantly affect how it functions. In Macon, GA, we experience approximately 219 sunny days. With July being the hottest month for Macon (with an average high of 92 degrees Fahrenheit), it’s warmer than most Georgia cities. In essence, older plumbing in Macon has increased weather damage because of significantly hotter days.
Some of the plumbing issues hotter weather can cause include the following:
- Clogged Garbage Disposal - With warmer weather comes the perfunctory seasonal cookout. Many times, leftovers are discarded in the garbage disposal, causing bacterial growth, foul smells, and, ultimately, obstructed pipes only a professional can clear.
- Sewer Line Leaks - During warmer months, some of the most common plumbing problems are sewer line leaks and backups, which can cause severe problems for your home or business. A good indicator of a backed-up sewer line is a drain that gurgles or backs up whenever you run water in the shower or flush the toilet.
- Pipeline UV Damage - As harmful as UV rays can be to your skin, it can also have damaging effects on pipelines. UV rays from the sun can cause extensive damage to plumbing pipes when they’re exposed to excessive sunlight. Weather exposure is why it’s important to ensure all outdoor plumbing or pipes are insulated.
- Plumbing & Water Leaks - Plumbing and water leaks aren’t reserved for warmer weather. However, warmer months tend to increase water usage, with two to four times more water being used across the country. It’s vital to ensure faucets and showerheads are entirely turned off and not leaking during this time. A higher-than-normal water bill can be an indication of unknown leaks.
The experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middle Georgia can help you through various plumbing issues, as we’ve likely seen it all. We understand that not every plumbing situation warrants a plumber’s assessment. However, some signs may seem insignificant that could be pointing to a larger, underlying problem.
What Are The Signs Of A Broken Sewer Pipe?
Broken sewer pipes are usually easy to detect because they cause many plumbing problems throughout your house. Not only will you smell sewage, but you will also experience some or all the following:
- Toilet gurgling
- Slow drains
- Sewage backing up in drains
- Mold/mildew growth
- Cracking walls
- Increase in pests
- Indents in your lawn
- A greener patch of lawn
- Damage to your driveway or pavers
- Sewage on your lawn
Can You Patch A Sewer Line?
It is possible to repair a sewer line if the damage is small enough to be fixed with an epoxy patch. However, if your sewer line damage is extensive, a Macon plumber will have to replace your sewer line.
Who Fixes Water Heaters?
The majority of the time if you’re having a hot water problem, you’ll want to call a plumber. In rare instances, you’ll need an electrical specialist. You can rule this out for the most part if you go to your breaker box and the breaker hasn’t tripped.
The water heater repair experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middle Georgia can help in the event of a variety of water heater issues, such as absent hot water, hot water that’s running out too fast, and odd noises from the unit.
Emergency Plumbing Service Near Me
Regardless of the plumbing repair, maintenance, or installation you need, our plumbing experts in Macon are here to assist at a moment’s notice – even during emergencies. We will ensure your system continues functioning correctly so you can continue conquering the day.
Our emergency services are offered 24/7 and make it possible for you to receive the expert service you’re used to when you need it most. Whether you have an overflowing sump pump or a burst pipe, no job is too overwhelming for our team. We’re standing by and ready to support you as soon as we can. And the best part is we never charge extra fees for overtime, weekend, or holiday plumbing repair.
Are you in need of emergency plumbing services? Please call us immediately or request a service online.