Residential Plumbing in Minneapolis
Repairs, Installations, Maintenance & More
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Twin Cities is proud to be the first name people throughout Minneapolis call when they need plumbing services around their homes. Our company has built a reputation on our winning combination of top-quality services, affordable prices, and genuine courtesy whenever we are on the job. Whether you need plumbing repairs, new plumbing fixtures and components installed, or maintenance services to keep your home’s plumbing system running without a hitch, we have you covered.
No need to wait for great residential plumbing services in Minneapolis. Dial (612) 217-0986 at any time.
Plumbing Work for Around the House
Pipes run throughout the walls and floors of your home. Ideally, you will never really know they are there because they won’t ever cause you any trouble. Of course, there’s no such thing as a perfect plumbing system that never breaks or becomes defective. When a plumbing issue shows up in your home sooner or later, get Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Twin Cities on the job right away.
A quick list of some of our most popular services in Minneapolis:
- Bathroom plumbing repairs: Let’s face it – no homeowner wants to fix a broken toilet or busted sink. Keep your hands clean and your family happy by letting our plumbers complete all bathroom plumbing repairs for you.
- Backflow repair: If your property has a backflow prevention system, then it needs to function at all times. Otherwise, your family’s health could be jeopardized by hazardous backflow. Give us a call at (612) 217-0986 the moment you need backflow repairs.
- Water heater repair: Ending each day with a nice hot shower is ideal, but it’s impossible if your water heater is broken. We can repair all types of water heaters, such as tanked, tankless, gas, and electric.
- Drain cleaning: Is a clogged-up drain bringing you down? We can clean and clear it in no time with a variety of tried-and-true plumbing tools and procedures.
- HydroScrub jetting: For particularly tough clogs, we can break out the HydroScrub jetting system, which uses intense water pressure to punch through dense clogs while simultaneously cleaning the pipework it is in.
Emergency Plumbing Repairs Available 24/7
We offer routine maintenance to help your home’s plumbing system avoid major problems. However, you can never know 100% when a plumbing disaster will strike. It could be in the middle of the night on a weekend while you have relatives staying over when a water line in your home bursts! What can you do?
Call (612) 217-0986, of course. We are proud to offer around-the-clock emergency plumbing repair services for homes throughout Minneapolis. When there is no time to waste, we get right to work on loading our company vehicles and heading to your property as soon as we can, no matter the time of day.
Common Plumbing Problems in Minneapolis
The weather in Minneapolis is fierce each winter, which you probably know if you have lived in the region for a while. With more than two feet of snow each year, many winter nights drop below freezing. You can stay bundled up in your home, but the pipes of your plumbing system will have serious trouble unless you plan ahead. Frozen pipes are definitely one of the most common plumbing problems in the city. Our services include repairing frozen pipes and cautionary work that helps prevent pipes from freezing in the first place.
Other common plumbing problems in Minneapolis are:
- Clogged drains: Practically every home will have to deal with a clogged drain now and then. Bathroom drains get clogged with hair, and kitchen drains get clogged with food scraps.
- Leaky pipes: Are you being kept up at night by a leaky pipe? Don’t lose any more sleep. Let Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Twin Cities find the leak and repair it.
- Boiler issues: Many homes in Minneapolis are equipped with a boiler to fight off the winter chill. If your boiler is malfunctioning, we can diagnose the issue and come up with a cost-effective repair solution.
Let Us Handle Any Plumbing Installation Job
Repairs and maintenance are only part of what we do here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Twin Cities, though. Our plumbers are also local favorites for plumbing installation jobs. Whether you want to add a new sink in your bathroom or upgrade the appliances in your kitchen, we can finish the installation portion of the project in less time than you might expect.
For residential plumbing projects in St. Paul, dial (612) 217-0986 now.