Every part of your home’s plumbing system is a significant investment, and you should protect that investment by taking steps to keep your plumbing system in the best condition possible. Many homeowners wait until they have an issue to call a plumbing company. It’s much better to catch leaks, clogs, sewer backups, and other problems before they become severe enough to disrupt your life. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Palm Desert offers residential plumbing inspection and diagnosis services in Palm Desert, CA, and the surrounding areas. Our team will help you identify potential plumbing problems before they get out of hand. Learn more about our residential plumbing diagnosis and inspection services.
Understanding the Difference Between Diagnosis & Inspection
Plumbing diagnostics and plumbing inspections have many similarities. They both require a well-trained eye and a thorough understanding of your plumbing system. There is a difference between plumbing diagnosis and inspection, though. A plumbing inspection is usually a preventative measure to help you understand your home’s plumbing system. It can be compared to a tune-up for your car or a physical health check-up. On the other hand, diagnostic services are usually used to find the source of a specific issue, such as a clog or a leak. Whether you are looking for pinpoint diagnostics or a top-to-bottom plumbing inspection, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Palm Desert has a team of qualified service professionals ready to help.
What to Expect From a Plumbing Inspection
If you have never had a plumbing inspection, you are probably wondering what is involved. In general, a plumbing inspection will check your home for the most common plumbing issues, such as clogged drains, leaking pipes, faulty appliances, and sewer system backups. The exact tasks will vary from home to home. If there are any specific issues you are concerned about, we can add them to our inspection routine. When we inspect your home, some of the things you can check include:
- We will look for obstructions in your drains.
- A professional will inspect and empty cleanouts.
- Our team will examine all fixtures and faucets.
- We test the hardness of your water.
- Your toilets will get an inspection and tune-up.
- The condition of your main shut-off valve will be evaluated.
- We inspect your garbage disposal to ensure it’s working properly.
- Our service professionals perform a pressure vacuum breaker check.
- We check your pressure-reducing valve.
The Importance of Precision Diagnostics
When you call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Palm Desert for diagnostic services, you can count on us to help you get to the heart of the problem. Our main aim is to help you identify and repair issues before they become serious problems. The average homeowner may struggle to identify leaking pipes, partially clogged sewer lines, and other common issues. So, our advanced diagnostic methods will help you find problems early in their lifecycle. With our state-of-the-art equipment, such as video camera inspection, we can even help you understand how your plumbing issues developed and give you advice for preventing similar repairs in the future.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Palm Desert
When you need a home plumbing inspection, you want reliable results. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Palm Desert offers quick, convenient, and accurate plumbing inspections. Our service professionals have developed a strict process that allows them to work efficiently and thoroughly. We have an unmatched level of service, including:
- Flexible scheduling and convenient appointment times
- Upfront pricing that you can understand
- Our service professionals wear identifiable uniforms
- Precautions to keep your home clean during our visits
- Access to routine maintenance plans and our special Advantage Plan
When Should I Get a Plumbing Inspection?
Generally, service professionals suggest homeowners get a plumbing inspection every year or two. If your home’s plumbing is older than average, you may benefit from more frequent inspections. However, there are specific times when you might want to consider getting a plumbing inspection, such as:
- When buying a home
- When selling your home
- Residential plumbing installation inspections before installing a new appliance
- Anytime you notice unusual activity within your plumbing system
- If it has been more than two years since your last plumbing inspection