Scheduling sewer line repairs as soon as you notice signs of a problem can prevent your plumbing issue from becoming bigger and more expensive. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Palm Desert, we offer our sewer line repair and replacement in Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Indio, and La Quinta, CA. When you call us for sewer line repairs we work quickly and efficiently with little muss and fuss so you can get back to your normal routine as soon as possible. If you’ve noticed warning signs of a broken sewer pipe or clogged sewer drain, call us for residential sewer line repair quickly so you can prevent a sewer system backup. You can schedule an appointment through our 24/7 live answering service or online on our website. We also offer job estimates so you know what your residential sewer line repair cost will be.
When You Need Residential Sewer Line Repair
If you notice any of these early warning signs of sewer line problems, call us right away for residential sewer line repairs. We can come to your home and complete a sewer line inspection to determine the location, cause, and severity of your sewer line issue. Watch out for these signs of a broken sewer pipe, clogged sewer drain, sewer system backup, or other sewer line issue:
- Bad odors in and around your home, including a sewage smell, sulfur smell, moldy smell, or rotten food smell
- A strange new gurgling noise coming from your toilet
- The water line in your toilet has dropped suddenly or there is no water in your toilet
- You have found mold growth on the walls near plumbing fixtures
- Your drains are slow or don’t work properly
- You keep finding unexplained puddles or soft spots in your yard
- You find pests or rodents around your home or in your sink, tub, or shower
- Your toilet backs up when flushing or causes water to back up into your shower or tub
- Dirty water backs up into your toilet, sink, shower, or tub when using another plumbing appliance
- Your lawn suddenly has patches of springy grass
- You find pools of dirty water in your yard
- Your water bill has increased for no reason
- You have more than one clogged drain
Don’t wait to call our service professionals if you see these signs and symptoms in your home. The sooner you schedule sewer line repairs, the simpler they will be.
Why You May Need Residential Sewer Line Repair
There are many reasons your sewer line can become clogged or damaged. One of the most common reasons is tree roots that have infiltrated the sewer line, causing breaks and clogs. Planting trees and bushes near your sewer line can be dangerous as their roots will grow into your sewer line, breaking it as they grow and expand. Other common causes of sewer line clogs, breaks, and backups include:
- Severe sewer pipe damage or breakage due to soil erosion, heavy traffic or construction, or earthquakes
- Pipe corrosion
- Leaking joints
- A sagging sewer line
- Flushing things down the toilet that you shouldn’t, like baby wipes, makeup removing wipes, paper towels, cardboard, tampons, diapers, and other trash
- Pouring grease, fats, and oil down the drain
- A climate that causes the ground to keep freezing and thawing within short periods of time
- Improper layout, design, or installation of sewer pipes
- A main sewer line clog from the municipal sewer system
Our Innovative Residential Sewer Line Repair Solutions
We will first do a plumbing video camera inspection to determine the location, cause, and extent of your sewer line problem. We thread a camera through the sewer line, watching live to find damage. We will then recommend one of these sewer line repair solutions:
- Pipe Relining Method - With this method, we line your existing pipes with a quick-hardening sleeve that prevents future damage, seals up leaks, and creates a new pipe from the inside out. We first clear any clogs and flush the pipes to get rid of debris and sludge.
- Hydraulic Method - If your sewer pipe is too damaged for pipe relining, we can break apart the pipes with hydraulics. We then pull a new sewer pipe through the old one to replace it.
After we complete sewer line repairs, we will recommend you schedule regular sewer line maintenance. Preventative maintenance will reduce your risk of future sewer line problems like clogs, breaks, leaks, and sewer system backups. Our Advantage Plan helps our customers keep up with routine plumbing maintenance services like sewer line inspections, drain cleaning services, and plumbing repairs.
Should We Replace a Residential Sewer Line?
There are times we may suggest you replace a residential sewer line rather than repair it. If your sewer line is broken beyond repair or has already undergone multiple repairs, it may be more cost-effective to replace it rather than repair it. We may also suggest sewer line replacement if the layout and installation of your initial sewer line are faulty. We’ll start with a video camera inspection of the sewer line to get as much information as possible. We will then talk you through all of your options so you know exactly what to expect. This includes telling you upfront what your residential sewer line replacement costs will be. We will then break apart the old pipe and install a new pipe simultaneously.
Need Residential Sewer Line Repair Cost in Palm Desert?
If you need residential sewer line repair or replacement in Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Indio, or La Quinta, CA, don’t hesitate to call us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Palm Desert. We can quickly diagnose problems with your sewer line and determine the best methods to repair or replace your sewer line. We always work quickly and efficiently and aim to minimize the disruption caused by your plumbing problems. You can schedule an appointment on our website, or call our 24/7 live answering service. If you’re concerned about residential sewer line repair costs, call our 24/7 answering service, schedule an appointment online, or request a job estimate.