Hot water is essential for bathing, doing laundry and dishes, and other critical tasks. You don’t have to live with taking a cold shower unexpectedly. Our professional plumbers offer hot water heater replacement services. We can upgrade your water heater to provide numerous benefits. Our licensed and insured plumbers will determine whether your water heater can be repaired or needs to be replaced. Learn more about our plumbing services, and get in touch with us today to request a job estimate.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs to Be Replaced
Our team will evaluate the condition of your home’s water heater. You may be searching for “is it better to replace my water heater?” and we are happy to help you determine your best option. We offer gas water heater repair/replacement services and electric water heater replacements for residential and commercial customers in Sanford, Lake Mary, and Winter Springs, FL. You can save money and stress by having a new water heater installed before your existing water heater fails completely. Contact us if you notice any of the following signs of water heater problems:
- Age – If your water heater is more than ten years old, it’s time to give us a call. Keep reading to learn how long a water heater can last.
- Water Color – Water that is rusty in color in your water heater means that the water heater tank has rust and will soon develop a leak.
- Noise – Healthy water heaters should be silent. If your appliance makes a lot of noise, you should schedule water heater replacement service from Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sanford.
- Puddles – If there is water pooling around your water heater, you likely have a leak that is wasting water. You should have a new water heater installed as soon as possible.
How Long Will My Water Heater Last?
While modern water heaters are built to last a while, they won’t last forever. We are happy to answer any of your questions about upgrading your water heater and the costs involved. Our plumbers can repair some water heaters, but other situations call for a replacement. Your water heater will likely last somewhere from 11 to 20 years before it needs to be replaced. Preventative maintenance services from Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sanford can extend the lifespan of your water heater.
The Benefits of Upgrading Your Water Heater
When it’s time to replace your home’s water heater, you’ll want to choose a model that is efficient and affordable. Some of the main benefits of upgrading your water heater include saving money on monthly heating bills and having all the hot water you need. Our professional plumbers ensure that your new water heater is compliant with federally mandated standards. An outdated water heater might only provide lukewarm water because of a leaking tank.
We Install All Types of Water Heaters
Our team is happy to recommend the right water heater for your property based on the average amount of water your family consumes and your space limitations. We can ensure you always have hot water on demand. Our plumbing professionals can replace your existing water heater with one of the following options:
- Conventional Water Heaters – Traditional water heaters contain a large storage tank for water and use electric or gas energy to heat your water. We can install various sizes of water tanks based on your needs. Conventional water heaters are efficient and can reduce your heating bills by up to 7%.
- Tankless Water Heaters – If you want hot water instantly or have space limitations, a tankless water heater is the right choice. These water heaters can save you up to 30% on energy costs. Tankless water heaters are compact and don’t take up much space while providing hot water on demand.
- Hybrid Water Heaters – A combination water heater uses a conventional tank storage water heater combined with a heat pump. You may be able to save up to 60% on energy costs with a hybrid water heater.
Schedule Your Water Heater Replacement
Now that you know you might need to replace your water heater, it’s time to bring in our professionals for an evaluation and inspection. We can make sure a water heater replacement will benefit you and give you a quote for service. Contact us today to schedule service or request a job estimate.