Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services in Aptos
If the water heater in your Aptos, CA, home isn’t working correctly, Mr. Rooter is available for water heater repair services in the area. If you need to or want to replace an older water heater, we also offer our services for tank and tankless replacements.
Water Heater Repair Services
Mr. Rooter can quickly determine if your water heater needs repair or replacement services. Our team is professionally trained to have the knowledge and skills required to fix tank and tankless water heaters.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repairs:
- If you notice that your water heater puts out varying temperatures of hot water, then you may need repair services. If minerals build up around the heating elements in your water heater, then the temperature of your hot water can fluctuate.
- If you have lower hot water pressure than usual, this is also usually an effect of mineral deposits. There could also be a problem with the distribution lines.
- If your hot water tastes or looks different, then you may need repairs because of corrosion.
- Strange sounds coming from your water heater are signs that something is wrong. Repair services and a flush of the tank can help reduce sediment and, if performed early enough, may save your tank.
Water Heater Replacement Services
Age is the number one reason to replace a water heater. Other than age, there are several reasons to have your water heater replaced. If you spend a lot of money on repairs, then you may want to consider investing in a new water heater to avoid further worry about future repair needs.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater:
- If you have rust in your hot water tank, then your hot water will come out looking orange or brown tinted. This color of hot water is an indicator that you need replacement services as soon as possible. When a hot water tank rusts, then it is only a matter of time before they start to leak.
- If the sediment in your water heater doesn’t flush away enough, and you still have problems with a fluctuating temperature or a lack of hot water, then you’ll need to have your water heater replaced.
- If you have a leak coming from the water heater tank, then you should have your tank replaced as soon as possible. Leaks can cause water damage to your flooring and walls. You may have structural damage to your home or business if a leak lasts a long time or if your tank empties onto the floor.
- If you still hear noises after you have repair services, this is a good indicator that the sediment buildup is a problem that isn’t going away. The best course of action is to replace your water heater.
Mr. Rooter works with residents of Aptos to make sure they have all the options when they need repair or replacement services for a water heater. If you have any questions about your water heater or need maintenance services, our team members are always glad to help.