Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services in Boulder Creek
At Mr. Rooter, we pride ourselves on helping homeowners and businesses with punctual and friendly water heater services in Boulder Creek. Whether your water heater needs repairs or a replacement, we can diagnose the problem and get your hot water working again.
Water Heater Repair Services in Boulder Creek
If you have problems with your water heater not working correctly, it may need repair services to keep it running well. You may notice that your water is only hot for a short amount of time, or not at all. We can come to your location and let you know if your water heater needs repairs or a replacement.
Clues Your Water Heater Needs Repair Services:
- You may notice that the water pressure coming out of your hot water faucet is lower than usual. Low water pressure is typical of mineral buildup or sediment. We may be able to solve the problem by flushing the tank or replacing your heating elements.
- Corrosion that goes too long can cause a water heater to become unrepairable. If you notice that you have hot water that smells off or tastes metallic, then you should see if repair services will fix the problem before it’s too late, and you need to replace the unit.
- If you hear sounds that aren’t usually coming out of your water heater, then you could have problems with mineral build-up. When caught early, repairs are enough to keep your water heater working efficiently.
Water Heater Replacement Services
If you have a tank water heater that more than ten years old, you should consider budgeting for a new one for the future. While some water heaters can last longer than ten years with excellent preventative maintenance, it is a good idea to set aside the funds for the day your water heater stops working. Alternatively, if you want to avoid consistent repairs on your older tank water heater, consider replacing it before it stops working.
Signs You Need Replacement Services:
- A water heater that rusts is typically not repairable. It would help if you replaced the tank as soon as possible to avoid potential damage from leaks. If you have a rusty tank water heater, then you should notice it in the quality of the hot water coming out of your faucets.
- The water heater in your Boulder Creek home may make strange noises. These noises are caused by the buildup of minerals in the tank. If you have repair services and the sounds don’t dissipate, then you’ll probably need replacement services soon.
- If your water heater leaks, then you should have it drained and replaced as soon as possible. A water leak in your home or business can cause a lot of damage in a short amount of time. Replacing your tank water heater will ensure that you don’t incur any additional damage.
- If your water heater stops working and repairs aren’t an option because of its age, sediment, or rust, then your choice is to replace the unit.
Mr. Rooter has professional team members waiting to answer all your questions about your water heater problems. Contact us for more information about repair and replacement services in Boulder Creek, CA.