Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services in Gilroy
It’s never fun to have problems with your water heater, especially if you have no hot water at all! Consider Mr. Rooter for your water heating repair or replacement needs in Gilroy, CA.
Water Heater Repair Services
Sometimes water heaters need repair services even if they have regular maintenance. If you notice that your hot water isn’t what you are used to, or isn’t flowing at all, then Mr. Rooter can come to your home or business and provide quality repair services to get your hot water running well.
Signs You Should Call for Water Heater Repair Services:
- The low water pressure coming from your hot water faucet is a good indicator that something is wrong with your water heater. There are several reasons for low water pressure, the most common reasons being mineral buildup in the tank or something wrong with a distribution line.
- If you hear knocking or banging noises coming from your water heater, then you could have an issue with corrosion or minerals affecting the interior of the tank.
- When the quality of your water is low, and it is when you run the hot water, then there is a problem inside your water heater. This problem could be rust or minerals inside the tank that cause corrosion.
- If you notice water leaking from the pipes that connect to your water heater, call us for repair services.
Water Heater Replacement Services
Sometimes repairs don’t work or only work for a limited amount of time. You may need to replace your water heater to have a unit that is energy-efficient and newer so that you don’t have to order repair services regularly.
When is it Time for a New Water Heater?
- If you want a water heater in your Gilroy home or business that has a larger water storage tank, then contact us for replacement services.
- You may want to upgrade your home or business from a tank to a tankless water heater.
- If you have a leak in your tank water heater, then your home is in danger of having significant water damage or structural issues because of the water leaking into your house. Have your tank water heater replaced to limit the damage to your home.
- If your tank water heater is more than ten years old, then it is time to consider a replacement for your home in the Gilroy area. When your tankless water heater is 20 years old, then it is time to start considering a replacement for energy-efficiency.
- Rust isn’t repairable! Once you have rust in your water heater, you will eventually have a leak. The sooner you have your water heater replaced, the less risk you will have for damage to your home.
Mr. Rooter is proud to serve the Gilroy, CA, area, and we offer upfront pricing for repair and water heater replacement services. Contact us for all your questions and needs for your home or commercial location.