Reasons to Call for Repair Services:
- When hot water isn’t a steady temperature, you should have it checked to make certain minerals aren’t built up around the heating elements.
- If you have problems with the water pressure coming out of your hot water faucet, this is also a sign of corrosion or a buildup of minerals. You may also have a problem with the lines going in and out of the tank.
- Hot water that tastes looks or smells different is an excellent reason to call for an inspection of your water heater. These signs could mean you have rust or minerals in your water. You may have better water quality when your tank is flushed.
- If you hear knocking or other noises coming out of your hot water tank, call for repair services.
Water Heater Replacement Services
Sometimes factors, such as age, will limit a professional’s ability to repair a water heater. You may also want to update or upgrade your water heater before it goes out because of age. Switching to a water heater with a larger tank or a tankless water heating system are typical reasons for our replacement services.
Other Reasons to Replace Your Water Heater:
- If you have a water heater that is rusty inside, then you should have it replaced. Not only will you increase the quality of your water, but you will also protect your home from water damage if your tank starts to leak.
- If you need continual repair services to keep hot water in your Scotts Valley home, then it is probably time to schedule replacement services. Replacing your water heater can help you avoid costly repairs that increase over time.
- If your water heater leaks from the tank, then there is probably corrosion and rust inside the container. Consider replacing your water heater right away to avoid structural damage.
- If you’ve had repair services and the problem is still happening, then it is usually time to have a new water heater installed.
Mr. Rooter is available for replacement and repair services at your location in the Scotts Valley area. Our professional technicians are available with friendly answers to your questions and upfront pricing for your repair or replacement needs.