The Causes of Sewer Line Damage
Your sewer line works day in and day out, and eventually, it will need to be repaired or replaced. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wesley Chapel is happy to answer all your questions about main sewer line replacement, your sewer line repair cost estimate, and more. Our team will visit your home in Wesley Chapel, Lutz, or Odessa, FL to inspect your sewer line and determine the best course of action. Your plumbing system transfers water and waste around the clock, and your home’s toilets, drains, and sinks might stop working for many reasons. Pipes can break from the internal pressure of running water or the external pressure of the earth. Learn about some of the most common causes of sewer line damage:
- Improper maintenance
- Poor sewer pipe layout, design, or installation
- Tree roots infiltrating holes or joints in the pipe
- Wear and tear from aging pipes
- Build-ups of grease, hair, sludge, toilet paper, or other debris
- Frequent cycles of the earth freezing and thawing out
- Backups caused by city sewer lines
- Heavy construction in the area, earth movement, or earthquakes
Signs You Have a Broken Sewer Pipe at Your Home
Sewer line services are often necessary, but the best thing to do is catch a potential issue early on before it becomes a more expensive and significant problem. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wesley Chapel will repair or replace your home’s sewer lines, but we want you to be aware of some potential signs that you have a broken sewer pipe so you can contact us when you first notice them. Not catching a sewer problem early can cost you extra money, time, and hassle down the line. Our licensed and insured plumbers will replace your residential sewer line when a repair is no longer an option. Check out the following signs that you might have a broken sewer pipe at your home in Wesley Chapel:
- Lack of water in your toilets
- Flooded lawn
- Bathtubs that do not drain at all or drain slowly
- Noticeable sewage backup in your bathtubs or toilets
- Foul odors in your basement or outside your home
- Grass growing significantly greener near your sewage pipes
We Offer Complete Sewer Line Repair Services
You can count on our team of professional plumbers to visit your home at your convenience. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services because pipes don’t always break during regular business hours. We start with a thorough inspection of your home’s sewer line and diagnose the issue. Our team has the experience, equipment, and expertise necessary to repair all types of sewer line damage or upgrade your residential sewer line. While we specialize in repairing and replacing sewer lines, we also offer additional residential plumbing services, including the following:
- Pipe Relining – We will replace your existing sewer pipes from the inside out using our perfected pipe relining method. Our professional plumbers will reline your home’s damaged pipes by using a type of sleeve designed to prevent any cracks from forming. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wesley Chapel will clean out your home’s sewer pipe before we begin applying a new lining that will harden in just a few hours so you can use your home’s plumbing system again without much downtime.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – When your home’s sewer line suffers too much damage, we use burst pipe hydraulic replacement services to pull a new sewer pipe through the existing, damaged pipe. Our trenchless technique is paired with hydraulic technology, allowing us to break apart your damaged pipe before we replace it with a new pipe.
- Preventative Maintenance - Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wesley Chapel offers preventive pipe maintenance services so we can help you avoid sewer line damage in the first place. Our team of professional plumbing technicians will inspect and clean your home’s drains to prevent build-up while avoiding cracks, bursts, and clogs.
Schedule Sewer Line Services Today
Our team of local plumbers is ready to repair or replace your sewer line, whether you’re dealing with tree root infiltration or sewage leaking under your house. We are ready to fix your damaged, broken, deformed, or cracked sewer lines. Contact us today to schedule service or request a job estimate.