Residential Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Resolving Your Home’s Sewer Line Problems
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington has all the necessary training and equipment to tackle any residential sewer line repair and replacement need at your home in Wilmington or Newark, DE. Our extensive training and experience let us perform residential sewer line repair services, addressing issues resulting from regular use, such as damage or wear and tear. You can rely on our professional plumbing specialists to replace residential sewer lines in communities like Wilmington, Coatsville, Claymont, Newark, and New Castle. Cracked sewer pipes worsen with time, leading to higher repair or replacement costs. Additionally, sewer line issues cause extensive property damage and risk your family's health. Timely professional repairs are your first defense when your sewer line fails. If your sewer line needs more than repairs, our plumbing professionals will replace your sewer line. We are a local service that provides high-quality plumbing work, so reach out to us today.
Current Special Offers to Clients
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington wants to help our clients save on the plumbing services they need. We’re currently offering the following special offers:
- Up to $270 off sewer line repair – You must present this coupon at time of service, and we limit one per client. This special offer is not valid with any other offer and is valid only at participating locations. We are a locally owned and independently operated franchise.
- Sewer line replacement starting at $79/month – Coupon must be presented at time of service. Our offer is limited to one use per client and is not valid with any other offer. This special deal is valid only at participating locations, such as our locally owned and independently operated franchise.
Common Sewer Line Damage Causes
You might wonder what elements can cause damage to your home’s sewer lines, and our highly trained, expert plumbers will gladly answer any questions you ask. Sewer line damage is a more common plumbing issue than people might think. Your home’s plumbing system runs 24/7. Water and waste often run through the sewer line when your drains channel waste and waste water out of your home. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington offers exceptional plumbing services to Delaware homeowners encountering sewer line problems requiring repairs or a replacement. Many things can damage your sewer lines and lead to your sinks, toilets, and other drains no longer being usable. Our technicians perform quick and effective residential sewer line replacement and repair services to restore your system’s condition and get it up and running again. Any pipe in your home can break from extreme internal pressure because of running water or external pressure from the earth surrounding it. We’ve listed several common causes of sewer line damage for your benefit:
- Poor sewer pipe installation, layout, or design
- Tree roots that infiltrate holes or joints in piping
- Poor maintenance
- Buildups from sludge, grease, toilet paper, hair, and other debris
- Wear and tear due to aging
- Backup caused by the city’s sewer line
- Ground freezing and thawing
- Earth movement, heavy construction in the area, or earthquakes
Signs You Have a Broken Sewer Pipe
You won’t know if you need to repair or replace your sewer pipe if you are unaware there is a problem affecting it. Sewer lines typically display signs when there’s an issue, so you can contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington and let our professionals act quickly with efficient plumbing solutions. Don’t fret because you worry residential sewer line repair costs are too expensive for your budget. Repairing sewer lines is often more affordable than a residential sewer line replacement cost. However, acting quickly can reduce overall costs and save hassle in any event. Our plumbing repairs and replacements come at competitive prices, and we will provide an accurate estimate before starting any work. Your sewer pipe may be broken if you notice any of the following:
- Noticeable sewage backup in your toilets or bathtubs
- A lack of water in your toilets
- Bathtubs that drain too slowly or not at all
- Flooded lawn
- Grass that is significantly greener near your sewage pipe
- Foul odors in your basement or yard areas
How We Fix Broken Sewer Lines
Our professional plumbing team starts service by thoroughly examining your sewer line and assessing your situation to determine the best plumbing solution to fix it and restore your system. We will do everything possible to avoid a sewer line replacement, but sometimes replacing it is the only choice. Learn more about some of the most common sewer line services Wilmington and Newark, DE homeowners rely on us to perform:
- Pipe Relining – This method lets us provide customers with new pipes from the inside out. We can also reline existing pipes using a sleeve type that effectively prevents cracks. Our team begins this service by cleaning out your existing sewer pipe before applying the lining. The new lining will harden in just a few hours.
- Preventative Maintenance – We offer essential preventive pipe maintenance services to prevent damage to your sewer line in the first place. Our plumbers thoroughly inspect and clean your drains to prevent significant debris buildup and avoid clogs, cracks, and bursts.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – For this method, we pull a new sewer pipe through the old one if there is already too much damage. This trenchless technique uses hydraulics to break apart the damaged pipe while replacing it with a new one.
Sewer Line Replacement Explained
Unfortunately, sewer line repairs aren’t always an option, but you can rely on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington to perform a residential sewer line replacement. Our plumbing experts will explain your options, give you a quote on the services you need, and answer any questions you may have. We use trenchless methods for many benefits. These methods are cost-effective and don’t destroy your lawn or landscaping. We aim to save you time and money while caring for all your sewer line repair or replacement needs.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington Today
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington is ready to help, whether sewage is leaking under your property or intrusive tree roots have destroyed your sewer lines. We’re available to fix your cracked, broken, collapsed, or deformed sewer lines. We offer prompt response times, timely work, and impressive work quality. Contact us today to schedule sewer line repair or replacement services or request an estimate.