Pipe lining is one of the best ways to restore your existing pipes from cracks, corrosion, and leaks. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington offers professional residential pipe lining services in Wilmington, DE. We use innovative plumbing techniques like pipe lining to minimally disrupt your lawn while performing plumbing repairs. Pipe lining is a revolutionary way to line your existing pipes from the inside instead of replacing them with new pipes. Contact us to learn more about our pipe lining services.
How Does Pipe Lining Service Work?
Cured-In-Place Pipelining, or CIPP, helps repair pipelines without completely replacing your pipes. This safe pipe lining technique lines your pipes from the inside. We insert a fiberglass or polyester tube covered with resin into your damaged pipe. The resin hardens to transform into a new pipe. The steps of pipe lining services include the following:
- Step One – Our service professionals examine your pipes to determine the severity of the damage. If the damage is severe, we will plan a pipe lining service.
- Step Two – We will remove any blockages and use hydro jetting technology to blast through debris. We can then adequately calculate the length of the pipe.
- Step Three – Our team will insert and cure the pipe liner. The longest part of the pipe lining process is the curing process. We use hot water to harden the resin and UV radiation to finalize it. We will then cut out the junctions and inspection pits.
- Step Four – After deflating and removing the bladder, we perform a final inspection. We use our plumbing video camera equipment to ensure the liner is appropriately installed.
Reasons for Pipe Damage
There are many reasons your pipes may get damaged over time or clogged. Our service professionals will determine the reason for your plumbing issues and offer an effective solution. When your pipes are severely damaged, we often recommend pipe lining services. Some of the most common reasons for pipe damage include the following:
- Tree root intrusions
- Clogged pipes
- Corroded or cracked pipes
- Broken plumbing components
- Shifting ground
- Collapsed pipes
How Long Does Pipe Lining Take?
The length of time our pipe lining service takes depends on the location and severity of the job. We can typically complete the process in a few hours. The curing process takes the longest, at about a day. Pipe lining takes much less time than replacing pipes.
Benefits of Pipe Lining vs. Replacement
While pipe lining involves creating a new pipe on the inside of an existing pipe, pipe replacements involve installing new pipes. Some of the most significant benefits of pipe lining include the following:
- We don’t need to dig or excavate your yard to perform pipe lining services.
- Pipe lining technology is environmentally friendly.
- Relined pipes are durable and reliable for a long lifespan.
- Pipe lining creates a smooth surface inside your pipes to increase their flow capacity.
- Pipe lining helps prevent tree root intrusion.
- The CIPP technique strengthens your existing pipe.
How Much Is Residential Sewer Pipe Lining?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington doesn’t have flat rate prices. We base our pipe lining costs on the job's scope and the issue's location. Our service professionals will come to your home to offer an upfront estimate for our sewer pipe lining services. Pipe lining is an investment in the health of your plumbing system. We’ll explain your plumbing options to help you make an informed decision.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington provides comprehensive plumbing solutions in Wilmington and Newark, DE. Our service professionals will quickly determine if pipe lining services are the perfect solution for your home’s plumbing needs. We do our best to offer cost-effective plumbing solutions for all your needs. Our experienced service professionals will always explain your options and help you understand our plumbing solutions.