One resolution every home owner should have on her list is to take better care of our homes. Plumbing plays a big role in our daily lives, and to keep things running smoothly here are a few resolutions to consider:
- I will know where my water shut off valve is located.
- I will scrap all plates in to the garbage before putting in the dishwasher.
- I will not flush anything that does not break down easily.
- I will space showers at least 10 minutes apart to allow for draining ease.
- I will not put anything down the garbage disposal that is not liquid form.
- I will install low-flow toilets to conserve water.
- I will not set up water sprinklers that hit mainly driveway or sidewalk (wasting water).
- I will use leftover water in glasses for watering plants.
- I will look at buying a front loading washing machine which reduces water usage.
Here's wishing you a most happy New Year...and may your plumbing pipes keep flowing!