Looking for one last summer craft to help usher in the school year? Help your kids create this toilet paper bird feeder! It’s fun and easy to make, and will surely invite new winged “study buddies” to the backyard!
What you’ll need:
Yarn, ribbon or string
1. Use your plastic spoon to thickly cover your toilet paper roll with peanut butter.
2. Drizzle honey on the peanut butter so the birdseed will stick well to the toilet paper roll.
3. Pour birdseed on your paper plate and roll the toilet paper roll until it’s well covered with the birdseed.
4. Cut and run your yarn through the toilet paper roll and tie at the top to make a hanger for your feeder.
5. Hang on a tree limb and get ready to welcome new friends to the backyard!
Special thanks to The Neighborhood Moms for this craft idea!