Rolls Repurposed: Valentine’s Day Heart Wreath and Stamp
Celebrate Valentine’s Day this year with this simple, 2-in-1 craft! Within just a few steps, you’ll have a festive decoration for your home, and the Valentine’s Day cards complete! It’s simple to make, and a great way to get the kids involved.
- Toilet paper rolls
- Construction paper
- Cut a few toilet paper rolls in half and then into smaller pieces.
- Bend each piece inward to create a heart shape. The amount of pieces cut will depend on how big you want the wreath to be.
- Gather the heart pieces in a circle and staple them together.
- Set aside a few of the heart pieces to use as a card stamp later on.
- Once the wreath is stapled together, dip it in paint to only coat the outer rims of the hearts.
- Dip the wreath in glitter so each heart is fully outlined.
- Cut out a paper heart to fit the inside of the wreath and attach it with glue.
- Attach a ribbon to the wreath if you want to hang it up. It also works to lean against a desk or shelf if you don’t attach a ribbon.
- Once the craft is done, make some Valentine’s Day cards! Use the leftover heart pieces as heart-shaped stamps.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing wishes you a Happy Valentine’s Day! Remember to save your empty toilet paper rolls for DIY projects! Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing for any of your plumbing questions.