Toilet paper rolls have more uses than you may think, especially for organizational purposes. Plus, they are affordable options compared to the pricier items found in department stores. It’s the perfect time to further upkeep your home as the new-year has just begun.
Add plenty of additional storage space for your writing utensils and other office items with this DIY project.
What you need:
- Paint (any colors)
- Sponge brush
- Construction paper/other base material
What to do:
- Choose a number of rolls depending on how much storage you need. Then paint each roll.
- Add glitter around the top of each roll.
- Align the rolls in a rectangle and cut a piece of card stock or other material to fit as the base of the organizer. Then glue each roll onto the base and let dry.
- Add your favorite pens and pencils inside of the holder to sit on your desk!
To learn more about what Mr. Rooter Plumbing has to offer, visit us today.