Fortunately, our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central Oregon can provide guidance and affordable and quality sewer line repair and replacement service for the Bend community.
We are your go-to sewage line professionals, fully qualified and utilizing cutting-edge tools to diagnose and repair complicated sewer line issues. You can trust us to put your sewage line problems behind you because we're a local company supported by a company with more than 50 years of industry knowledge.
To schedule your appointment, call our Bend, OR, sewer technicians today.
6 Signs You Need Professional Sewer Line Repair or Replacement in Bend
You never truly know what’s happening behind your walls or under your property’s foundation where your sewer lines dwell. Still, your home's plumbing and other system components may start to malfunction, indicating that there’s a significant problem happening behind the scenes.
- Strange gurgling noises coming from toilets – Your toilet should never gurgle or make uncommon noises. This could be a sign that your sewer is filled with water and there’s air trapped and trying to escape.
- Low water levels in toilets – When the water level is low in your toilet, it might have more to do with the sewer than the tank. Lower water levels could indicate that you have blockages or cracks in your main sewer line, keeping the water from flowing freely.
- Various slow-moving drains – Slow-moving drains throughout your home are likely more than just a minor drain clog. Multiple clogged drains may be a sign of a damaged sewer line that our professionals can repair.
- Foul odors emitting from drains – Bad smells in your basement, yard, or other areas of your property could be a sign that there’s an issue with your sewer lines. Don’t let foul odors linger and put your loved one’s health at risk.
- Significantly greener grass near your sewage pipe – If you notice lush green grass in certain parts of your yard, this could signal a broken sewer pipe. Sewage and other waste can act as a natural fertilizer, nourishing the ground unintentionally. We can evaluate the area and give you a detailed assessment of what we find.
- Flooded yard – A cracked sewer line or failing septic tank can potentially flood your yard with harmful bacteria and other pollutants. This is a serious health risk and should be addressed by one of our technicians immediately.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage
Sewer lines are essential for conveying wastewater away from homes and businesses and into treatment plants. Unfortunately, these pipes can be prone to damage due to a variety of causes.
- One common problem is tree root infiltration. Roots often break through aging sewer lines in search of water and nutrients, making holes in the pipe and leading to blockages.
- Another issue is corrosion, especially with older pipes made of cast iron or other obsolete materials. Corrosion causes them to rust on the inside, gradually reducing their diameter and increasing the risk of cracking or debris buildup.
- Poor construction or installation can lead to misalignment or insufficient support, which puts strain on the line over time as the soil settles or shifts.
- Climate events, such as flooding, can also cause physical damage like erosion as well as chemical disruption due to sewage backups.
- Plumbing problems such as fatbergs or flushing inappropriate items down toilets can deplete a sewer line's capacity and lead to blockages and overflow issues.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central Oregon?
The Mr. Rooter Plumbing name ensures you are receiving industry-leading service and support when it comes to sewer line replacement and other plumbing repairs. We are here to assist you with plumbing issues every day of the year, 24 hours a day. Every task will be priced flat-rate and upfront, with guaranteed parts and craftsmanship, so you always know precisely what to anticipate.
When you’re looking for a reliable team of plumbers with a solid reputation for repairing and replacing broken sewer lines, contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central Oregon. Our team is ready to preserve your home and protect your family’s health.
Call us for more information about our sewer line repair and replacement service in Bend, OR. You can also schedule your appointment online.