At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central Oregon:
- We Offer Up-front, Flat-rate Pricing. We review all pricing with you before we repair or replace your water heater. The price we quote is the price you'll pay (which means no hidden fees).
- We Warranty Our Water Heater Services. For your peace of mind, we warranty our workmanship as per our Neighborly Done Right Promise®. We warranty water heater repairs for ninety (90) days and water heater replacements for one (1) year.
- We're Backed By Positive Reviews. We served hundreds of customers in Bend and throughout Central Oregon. Our customers especially appreciate our punctual, responsive, and high-quality service. You can visit our reviews page to learn more.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central Oregon offers cost-efficient water heater repairs backed up by licensed plumbers. You can rest assured knowing that whatever issue you have with your water heater, we will take care of it quickly and effectively so that your life can go back on track sooner rather than later.
Contact us today if you need help repairing or replacing your water heater. We work around your schedule and show up on time.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Being familiar with the signs of a defective water heater could potentially help prevent an emergency situation. After all, no hot water isn't the only sign of a broken water heater.
When you notice any of these signs that your water heater is malfunctioning, call a professional right away:
- Low Hot Water Pressure. The temperature of the hot water should remain consistent from when you turn on the faucet until you turn it off again. If there’s no hot water or the pressure decreases over time then that’s a sign that there may be something wrong with your system.
- Unusual Noises. Loud banging or high-pitched whining coming from your water heater could mean that something has gone wrong in your system and needs to be checked out by a professional as soon as possible.
- Leaks. Leaks around the base of the tank are usually caused by an internal problem such as a faulty valve or broken pipe within the system that needs to be replaced in order to stop further damage from occurring.
- Water Discoloration. If the hot water coming out of your faucets appears rusty or discolored then this could indicate corrosion inside of your tank which needs to be addressed by a professional technician immediately in order to avoid further damage down the line.
- Unusual Smells. Do you notice strange odors coming from your hot water tap? This could also be a sign of corrosion inside of your unit which needs to be addressed by a professional immediately. Quick water heater repair can help you maintain safe drinking water for yourself and your family without any worries about contaminants entering your body through ingestion or contact with your skin, mouth, and eyes.
Do you notice any of these signs? Contact us for quick water heater repair in Bend, OR. We're available 24/7 - call us anytime.