Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Bend, OR
A water heater is an essential household appliance, and when it malfunctions, it can be a huge inconvenience. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central Oregon offers upfront, cost-efficient, and effective water heater repairs. If repair is not an option, our professionals can help determine the best replacement for your home. Our licensed plumbers provide satisfactory service and will work to get your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central Oregon today for all of your water heater repair needs!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
When you notice any of these signs that your water heater is malfunctioning, call a professional right away:
1. Low hot water pressure – The temperature of the hot water should remain consistent from when you turn on the faucet until you turn it off again. If there’s no hot water or the pressure decreases over time then that’s a sign that there may be something wrong with your system.
2. Unusual noises – Loud banging or high pitched whining coming from your water heater could mean that something has gone wrong in your system and needs to be checked out by a professional as soon as possible.
3. Leaks – Leaks around the base of the tank are usually caused by an internal problem such as a faulty valve or broken pipe within the system that needs to be replaced in order to stop further damage from occurring.
4. Water discoloration – If the hot water coming out of your faucets appears rusty or discolored then this could indicate corrosion inside of your tank which needs to be addressed by a professional technician immediately in order to avoid further damage down the line.
5. Unusual smells – If you start noticing strange odors coming from your tap then this could also be a sign of corrosion inside of your unit which needs to be addressed by a professional immediately in order for you to maintain safe drinking water for yourself and your family members without any worries about contaminants entering into their bodies through ingestion or contact with skin/eyes/mouths etc.
Contact Us Today for Professional Water Heater Service
No one wants their home interrupted by unexpected plumbing issues but when it comes to repairing your water heater it’s always best to call in an experienced technician who knows what they are doing rather than trying DIY methods which could make matters worse instead of better! Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central Oregon offers cost-efficient water heater repairs backed up by licensed technicians so you can rest assured knowing that whatever issue you have with your water heater will be taken care of quickly and effectively so that life can go back on track sooner rather than later!
Contact us today if you need help repairing or replacing your water heater!