Residential Plumbing Services in Bend, OR
Licensed Plumbers Near You
Our Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central Oregon technicians don’t want to see your day derailed by a single plumbing problem. Give our team a call 24/7 for emergencies and we’ll be there in a jiffy to deliver effective solutions. If it’s not an emergency but still causing you a headache, reach out to schedule a service on your timeline. We’re flexible to accommodate your needs, carrying the licensing, insurance, and bonding to safely handle any plumbing installation, repair, and maintenance need.
Whether you’ve got a clogged drain, a leaky pipe, a continually dripping faucet, or something much larger, don’t hesitate to get the assistance you need for living life comfortably.
Call us at (541) 239-3826 or contact us online to get in touch with the best plumbers near you today!
Customers count on Mr. Rooter® for:
- Transparent pricing estimates
- Flat rate charges with no overtime or hidden fees
- Lower water bills through well-maintained systems
- Longer system lifespans due to proper repairs
- Courteous services from uniformed professionals
- Guarantees on parts and workmanship
- On-time arrival for your scheduled appointment
- Keeping your home clean with mats and shoe covers
- Exceptional customer service
Cutting-Edge Technology for Your Plumbing Systems
We get the job done right the first time, with specialized industry training and top-tier technology that’s efficient and highly accurate for:
- Detecting Leaks – Using acoustic listening equipment, video inspection equipment, and soil probes among other revolutionary tools, we can pinpoint the exact location of leaks within pipes (even if they’re new and quite small). This equipment allows our team to stay ahead of potentially expensive bursts requiring water damage mitigation and new piping.
- Cleaning Drains – Forget about pouring damaging drain solution from the hardware store into your sink or tub – we’ll bring our HydroScrub® jetting technology to you and carefully blast any soap, scum, hair, or other debris clear out of your pipes.
- Repairing Sewer Lines – You won’t have to worry about having your beautiful landscaping dug up or taking out your patio to access the pipes. We use trenchless sewer repair to fix the problem by either using our Pipe Pull™ technique or relining the piping system. Either solution provides incredibly minimal invasion of your lawn.