From minor inconveniences to major emergency services, if your plumbing is causing stress, our team can help.
Here are just some of the plumbing issues we have solutions for:
Keep your home and family safe all year round by calling our reliable experts for routine maintenance checks and handling any problems that arise.
Searching for a company you can trust with your home’s plumbing system shouldn’t be a hassle. Request your service call online to get started.
Common Plumbing Problems in Bend, OR
- Low Water Pressure – If your sinks are spouting out less water than normal, something may be clogging your pipes.
- Frozen Pipes – When no water emerges from your faucets, it’s a sign that your pipes may be frozen. This calls for an emergency plumber. Bend, Oregon gets colder than most places in the state during winter. Making this more of a common occurrence than you may think. We recommend that you don't thaw the pipes yourself because this can cause cracks or burst pipes. This will ultimately make the situation worse.
- Persistent smells from the drain – It’s normal to experience some smells from your kitchen and bathroom sinks from time to time. But if there’s a sudden foul smell or one that won’t go away, it may be a sign of a broken sewer pipe under the house.
- Peeling or bubbling paint – Especially common in bathrooms, this is an indication of moisture. There may be a leak somewhere that needs to be found before it continues to cause damage.
- Consistently clogged toilet – If you find that you’re using it to unclog the toilet more and more often, it could be a sign of a backup. It’s best to schedule an inspection once you notice this because it could be a sign of a clogged sewer.
- Discolored pipes – This is a sneaky problem to watch for. Keep an eye on your pipes under the sink or in the basement. If they’re becoming discolored, it may be a minor dripping issue.
We Love Our Customers in Bend, OR
Our locally owned and operated company is to your satisfaction from start to finish. We perform high-quality work in a timely manner. We'll meet with you when it's most convenient for you, and we provide 24/7 emergency plumbing service. Backed by a nationally trusted name, our network has satisfied millions of customers.
We're proud to serve the people in and around Bend, La Pine, Redmond, Prineville, and beyond. Get ahold of Mr. Rooter to get the plumbing repair you require done. Call or reach out online today.