Chattanooga Repair Services for Leaking Pipes
Keeping Your Home Safe from Water Damage When Pipes Leak
It’s easy for a leaking pipe to go unnoticed for days, weeks, even months. But the minute that a leak is discovered, there’s not a moment to waste. Even the smallest hairline crack in a pipe can cause tremendous damage over time as water continues to seep out of the pipes and into the foundation of your home, threatening the structural integrity. The team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chattanooga understands the significance of these situations, which is why we respond fast to get you an appointment. Of course, if it’s a severe leak you’ve discovered, we’re not going to have you wait until the next business day. Just call (423) 668-0314, and one of our friendly team members will assist you immediately to get a specialty crew dispatched.
Naturally, we realize that these situations aren’t ones you plan for, which is why we offer honest pricing upfront before any work begins. You deserve to make the most informed decisions for your home, after all. With guaranteed parts and workmanship, you’ll have peace of mind that when we’re finished, your home is leak-free.
The minute you notice water dripping from your faucet or pipes, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Signs of Leaking Pipes
Paying attention to the warning signs is your best bet in preventing significant issues from arising as time goes by.
Some of the common warning signs that there is an underlying leak include:
- Dripping faucets – you might not see the drips happening, but if you see signs of discoloration or hear drips from faucets used less frequently, start paying attention to that particular faucet.
- Rust or puddles of water – whether it’s at the base of faucets, around any sink, tub, or shower drain, o on the floor beneath a faucet, reddish rust or water puddles are an instant red flag.
- Unexpectedly high water bills – if your water bill is rising without using more water than normal, consider this to be an indication that something is off.
- Squeaking taps – if you turn your faucets on or off and hear persistent squeaking noises, it might be a sign of something bigger to address.
- Rotten, moldy food odors – you might smell leaky pipes before hearing or seeing them – if something smells like rotting food, it could be a problem with the plumbing.
This list is not exhaustive, which means that if you are unsure about whether you have a pipe leak, we can help you figure out the next best step. The safety of your home and family is our top priority.