Water Heater Repair in Chattanooga
Reliable Water Heater Replacement & Repairs Near You
When you’re enjoying a steamy hot shower after a long day, the last thing you need is to deal with a sudden burst of icy water. If you’re running around with soapy hair trying to figure out what the problem is, don’t panic.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chattanooga can be there ASAP to get things running like normal once again. It sounds like your water heater went out on you, but our licensed and insured plumbers can help.
Contact us online or call (423) 668-0314 for reliable water heater replacement in Chattanooga, TN.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chattanooga?
Our services are designed to meet your specific needs. Whether you’re looking to understand what’s wrong with your current water heater or you’d like to lower your water bill with an upgrade – we’ve got you covered.
Homeowners call our team because they know to expect:
- Rapid Response to Emergency Situations
- On-time Arrival for Scheduled Services
- Honest, Upfront Pricing Before Any Work Begins
- Professional Advice and Recommendations Based on Experience
- Satisfaction Guarantees Through the Neighborly Done Right Promise®
Finding reliable professionals for water heater repair is a big undertaking, and you need to feel comfortable with who you choose to let into your home.
That's why we commit to treating you respectfully, leaving your home clean, and arriving in our professional uniforms.
Call us today at (423) 668-0314 or request your service online for water heater repair or replacement in Chattanooga.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
It’s not always cut and dry when it comes to water heaters. But here are some factors to consider:
- Your Water Heater's Age. Many times, it depends on how old your water heater is. If you’re unsure how old yours is, you can check this by looking at the serial number on your water heater and matching it with the manual or online. Water heaters generally last anywhere from 8 to 13 years, depending on the model and how well they’ve been maintained.
- Persistent Issues. Have you had persistent issues and several repairs yet still keep running into problems? If so, it’s probably time for an upgrade.
- Repair Costs. Another way to help decide is to understand the cost of repairs versus replacement – if repairs cost more than half of a new installation, you should consider removing the old unit.
- Manufacturer & Home Warranties. Lastly, check for coverage by both the manufacturer and any home appliance warranties. They may offer you repair or replacement options.
Need fast water heater repair in Chattanooga, TN? Request your service online or dial (423) 668-0314 today. We're available 24/7 so call us anytime.
With Us, You're in Control
With your best interests in mind, hopefully, your service call is a quick repair so that you can get back to your regular day. Of course, if the situation is more severe and you’re better off with a water heater replacement, we will explore every solution available to you.
One of the things that set us apart is how we put our customers in control. To do this - we'll offer you our recommendations based on "Good", "Better", and "Best" options.
As we review these options with you, we'll answer any questions you have and provide our professional opinion and recommendation. But you'll have the final say in the water heater service we provide.
Years of rigorous training and hands-on experience mean we have the knowledge and skills to get the job done right.
Need quick Chattanooga water heater repair? Call our friendly team at (423) 668-0314 or request your service online. We offer convenient appointment times.
Water Heaters - FAQs
How do I know my water heater needs to be repaired?
Some of the ways you can tell your water heaters needs to be repaired include:
- Low Hot Water Pressure
- Rusty or Discolored Water
- Leaks Around Your Tank
- Water Temperature Changes
- Hot Water Runs Out Quicker Than Normal
- Banging or Knocking Noises From the Water Heater
What are the benefits of a tankless water heater?
A water heater is an appliance that uses water to heat up a space. There are two main types of water heaters: tankless and storage tank water heaters.
A tankless water heater heats water on demand, meaning it only heats water when you need it. This makes tankless water heaters more efficient than storage tank water heaters, which have to keep water heated even when you're not using it.
As a result, tankless water heaters can save you money on your energy bill. In addition, tankless water heaters take up less space than storage tank water heaters, making them a good choice for small homes or apartments.
Looking for professional water heater repair near you? Contact us online or call (423) 668-0314 today!