How Long Does a Water Heater Last?
The life expectancy of your water heater depends on a variety of factors. How often do you invest in maintenance? What kind of water heater do you have? Because everyone will answer these questions differently, it's difficult to estimate just how long your unit will last. In most cases, you can expect a brand-new water heater to function for 11 to 20 years. After 20 years, it's likely that repairs will no longer be effective at getting your heater up and running again. The team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbia Missouri can help you decide whether repairs or replacement are your best option.
Ask Us About Water Heater Replacement Services
Sometimes, hot water heater repair isn't enough to restore function to this crucial appliance. Depending on your circumstances, you may be better off with a full replacement. But never fear—Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbia Missouri is here to help you make the right decision. We'll discuss your many options and list the pros and cons of some of the most popular models. In addition to an exceptional new water heater, our customers also enjoy the following benefits:
- Transparent pricing
- Convenient online scheduling
- Live Answering
- Loyalty rewards
- A focus on safety
- Thorough cleaning procedures
- Specialized equipment
Plumbing Equipment Tailored to Your Needs
Depending on the size of your home, you may have different needs when it comes to water heaters. Luckily, we specialize in everything from gas water heater repair to complete replacements. We're known for flexible service options that make plumbing work much more convenient. Our service professionals can look at your current water heater and recommend ways to boost efficiency. With your needs in mind, we may suggest switching to one of the following types:
- Tankless Water Heaters: These water heaters only heat water when you need it. Nevertheless, you can always count on instant and unlimited water. Not only that but tankless water heaters have also been shown to reduce overall energy costs. Should you have problems in the future, be sure to ask us about tankless water heater repair.
- Conventional Water Heaters: Conventional water heaters are the standard in most homes. These units store water in a large tank and use gas or electric energy to heat it up. You can choose from a variety of tank sizes and efficiencies to meet your needs.
- Hybrid Water Heaters: Get the best of both worlds with a hybrid water heater. These heaters combine heat pumps and conventional tanks to heat water with electricity. Hybrid heaters could end up reducing your water heating costs by 60 percent!
Contact Us to Schedule Repairs
Over time, the water heater repair cost becomes inevitable. When your unit starts to lose its function, you can always count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbia Missouri to provide top-notch repairs. If the problem is too big for a quick fix, our service professionals would be glad to recommend the best choices for a replacement. Don't make do with cold showers! Contact our team today to learn more about our services and schedule an appointment.