Plumbing Diagnosis & Inspection
Quality Plumbing Services from Licensed Plumbers
At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing, we don’t just stop at the minimum requirements. Instead, we go above and beyond our job description to provide excellent service to our customers. One way we do this is by completing our Mr. Rooter Plumbing Check-Up List every time we are at your home or commercial location. Your plumbing system works as a whole. If one part is damaged, it could impact the rest of the system. This complimentary check-up provides a comprehensive overview of the state of your plumbing and can prevent further damage or emergencies.
Plumbing Camera Inspection
One of the ways we diagnose and inspect our plumbing systems is with the help of cutting-edge plumbing camera equipment. This way, we can check the health of your plumbing from the inside-out and catch problems before they become emergencies.
Call our plumbing professionals at(855) 982-2028
Our experienced plumbers use the latest equipment and techniques to diagnose leakage and locate the source. We’ll pinpoint the source of any leak quickly and provide an efficient repair with little disruption to your business operations.
Signs that you may have an undetected plumbing leak include the following:
- Damp, musty or strong odors
- Dripping sounds without a visible leak
- Rusty pipe joints but no visible leak
- Groaning noises when water taps are turned on
- Squealing faucets often indicate leaks
- Ever-increasing water bills
Mr. Rooter Plumbing technicians are trained to work on all types of plumbing systems, old or new, in large buildings or small office suites.
Maintenance Plans for Regular Plumbing Inspection
Our maintenance plans, honored at participating Mr. Rooter Plumbing locations, provide outstanding service to your residential or commercial building.
In addition to basic maintenance services, our plan also offers VIP benefits, including:
- Priority Scheduling – When emergencies surface, our Mr. Rooter Plumbing Advantage Plan® customers are put first.
- Preferential Pricing – Advantage Plan® customers benefit from discounted pricing.
- Periodic Specials – Occasionally, we send out specials that further benefit Advantage Plan® customers with convenient savings.
- Personalized Records – We keep personalized records for our Advantage Plan® customers’ plumbing systems.
- Transferable Agreement – Selling your home? Your Advantage Plan® can be easily transferred to the new owners.
- Multiple Site Coverage - Customers with additional properties can benefit from Mr. Rooter® Plumbing Advantage Plan® coverage over all listed sites.
Our maintenance plans can be adapted to fit your commercial building’s needs.
Schedule Your Complimentary Mr. Rooter Plumbing Check-Up!
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we provide friendly, professional service. Our small-town feel coupled with our nationwide capabilities makes us the perfect choice for customers looking for consistency and quality at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 for emergency services and can fit into your schedule anytime, with no overtime charges! For more information about our services or our pricing, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing today.
Call us at (855) 982-2028 to schedule preventive maintenance or repairs and get a professional plumbing check-up free of charge!