How Do I Know My Drains Need to Be Cleaned?
To avoid clogs in your drains, make sure you have your home’s drains professionally cleaned at least once a year. You may need to request additional drain cleaning services if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- DIY drain cleaning didn’t work
- Water backing up
- Slow-moving or stopped drains
- Smell of sewage
- Unexplained flood in yard
- Insect problems
- Standing water
- Gurgling sounds and bubbles
- Multiple clogged drains
- Frequent clogging
And, of course, this is just the beginning. Clogs can come in many shapes and sizes and exhibit a variety of symptoms. If you suspect that your home’s plumbing issues are due to unmaintained drains, don’t hesitate to reach out!
What is The Best Way to Clean Drains?
While you may be tempted to use a bottle of drain cleaning chemicals on your drain: hold off! Store-bought solutions can actually inflict damage on your pipes, shredding away their inner lining and making them weaker over time. Turning to a professional plumber to clean your drains is the best choice.
If you insist on using a natural solution, you can try adding baking soda to your drain, pouring a bit of vinegar until it fizzes up, and flushing everything down with hot water. While this may provide some temporary relief to your drain, a plumber should still be called to ensure the clog is completely out of your system.
Why is Mr. Rooter Your Top Choice for Drain Cleaning Services?
Time and time again, Mr. Rooter is chosen over other plumbing companies near and far. Why? It’s simple:
- We’re Dependable – When we say we’re going to be there, we mean it. You will never have to worry about where your plumber is again! We even offer 24/7 service for all emergency services!
- We’re Experts – Mr. Rooter has been around for over 50 years, so it’s safe to say that our team knows a thing or two about drain and plumbing services.
- We’re Attentive – We want to do more than just clean your drains. We want to make sure your plumbing is in good working order so you don't have to worry about a clog reforming anytime soon.
By utilizing our state-of-the-art video inspection and HydroScrub® Jetting equipment, we can easily detect any clog in your sewer or drains, blast them away by using pressurized water, and make sure any remnants of the clog are completely washed away. This provides you with one of the best drain cleanings offered in the industry!
Request your free drain cleaning estimate today – dial us today to get started!