We can quickly diagnose the location, cause, and extent of your sewer line problem and determine if you need sewer line repairs or sewer line replacement. If you notice any of the warning signs that you have a broken sewer pipe, call our 24/7 live answering service to schedule an appointment. We offer upfront pricing and online job estimates so you can prepare yourself for your sewer line repair costs.
How Do I Know If I Need Sewer Line Repair?
Recognizing the early warning signs of a broken sewer pipe means you can get the problem solved faster and more affordably than if you let it build into a bigger problem. If you notice any of these plumbing issues, call us today for sewer line repair:
- No water or low water level in your toilet(s)
- A bathtub or shower that is slow to drain or won’t drain at all
- Sewage backing up into your toilet, shower, sink, or tub
- A gurgling noise from your toilet
- A sewer odor in or outside of your home
- Green grass suddenly growing near your sewer pipe
- Your yard is flooded for no reason, and you have at least one of the above plumbing problems
Causes of Broken Sewer Pipes
There are a few different reasons that your sewer pipe can become clogged, cracked, damaged, or broken. When you call us for sewer line inspection and repair, we’ll use an innovative video camera plumbing inspection process to determine what is causing your sewer line problems. The most common causes of sewer line damage are:
- Tree roots that have infiltrated the sewer pipe and have caused breaks, cracks, and holes
- Little or no maintenance of your sewer line or plumbing
- A build-up of hair, grease, oil, fat, bathroom products, hair, and more in your sewer line
- Ground that frequently freezes and thaws in a short period of time
- Nearby earthquakes, construction, or heavy traffic
- Wear and tear of the pipes due to age
- Improper sewer line installation, design, or layout
- Sewer system backup from the city’s sewer line
How We Complete Sewer Line Repair
Once we complete our plumbing video camera inspection, we can determine the fastest and most cost-effective method of completing your sewer line repairs. Our sewer line repairs are trenchless, which means we don’t need to dig up your yard or demolish any structures to get to your pipes. We may recommend one or both techniques for sewer line repair:
- Pipe Relining Process - We can give you new pipes from the inside out by lining the interior of your sewer pipes with a quick-hardening substance that prevents cracks and breaks and seals up water leaks. This method is trenchless and minimally invasive and can be completed quickly.
- Pipe Bursting Process - We can also use hydraulics to break apart pipes that are too damaged for pipe relining. Our hydraulic system bursts pipes so we can seamlessly install new ones in their place.
Once we complete your sewer line repairs, we will recommend that you schedule routine preventative plumbing maintenance. Plumbing maintenance like regular sewer line inspections and drain cleaning services can prevent a buildup of sludge in your pipes and reduce your risk of rust, corrosion, breakages, cracks, leaks, and bursts. We offer an Advantage Plan to help our customers keep up with routine plumbing maintenance.
What if I Need Sewer Line Replacement?
We do everything we can to solve your problem with sewer line repair methods. However, there are times when it is more cost-effective and safer to replace your sewer line. If this is the case, we will fully explain your options and discuss your sewer line repair costs. We use a trenchless sewer line repair and replacement method so there is as little disruption to your family’s home life as possible. Using this method, we can efficiently replace all or sections of your sewer line, so your plumbing is back up and running again as soon as possible.
Schedule Sewer Line Inspection & Repair in Eureka, CA
If you need residential sewer line repair or replacement, schedule a sewer line inspection with our service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Humboldt & Del Norte. Our courteous service professionals always show up on time, in uniform, and in a branded vehicle. We offer upfront pricing and online job estimates, and we never charge overtime fees. If you want experienced professionals whose workmanship and parts are guaranteed, you won’t find better than our team. If you’ve been Googling “sewer line repair near me” in Eureka, Arcata, or Fortuna, CA, request a job estimate online today.