Residential Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Eureka, CA
Don’t Suffer Without Hot Water in Your Home
Your water heater needs care and maintenance to prevent water heater problems. Scheduling routine water heater repairs can extend the lifespan of your water heater and make sure you get as much use out of it as possible. If you need residential water heater repair or replacement in Eureka, CA, our service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Humboldt & Del Norte can help. We can quickly diagnose the problem with your home’s water heater and determine if it would be more cost-effective to choose water heater repair or water heater replacement. Call our 24/7 live answering service or schedule an appointment online. We also offer job estimates for homeowners who are worried about water heater repair costs.
Signs of Problems with Your Home Water Heater
The sooner you notice that there’s a problem with your home’s water heater, the better your chances of solving the issue with quick water heater repairs. Keep an eye out for these common signs that your water heater isn’t working as well as it used to:
- You aren’t getting enough hot water to meet your household’s needs
- Your water heater is making strange new noises
- You’ve noticed a leak or puddle of water near your water heater
- Rust and corrosion are building up on your water heater
- The water switches back and forth between hot and cold during one shower
- Your water looks, smells, or tastes different
- Your water bills or water heating bills have suddenly gone up without cause
Water Heater Repair vs. Water Heater Replacement
When you call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Humboldt & Del Norte for water heater repairs, we will be up front about your water heater repair costs. There are times when it is more cost effective for a homeowner to choose water heater replacement rather than repair. We can help you determine which service is best for you. Some signs that indicate it might be better to opt for water heater replacement include:
- Your water heater is over 10 years old
- Your water heater has never been maintained
- You’ve paid for multiple water heater repairs, and it still isn’t functioning correctly
- Your water heater was installed improperly
- Your household has grown and/or your hot water needs have changed
- You’re concerned about being eco-conscious
- The cost of water heating fuel has gone up
- You want a more energy-efficient water heater
We will never try to get you to pay for a product or service you don’t need or can’t afford. We always offer upfront information about water heater repair costs, so you know exactly what to expect.
How to Choose a Water Heater Replacement
If we recommend water heater replacement, we can help you find a new hot water heater that meets your family’s needs and budget. We’ll walk you through a few steps to find the perfect hot water heater for you. Here are some of the factors we’ll consider:
- Your household size and the amount of hot water you use per day
- The availability and cost of different types of fuel in your area
- Where the water heater will be installed
- Your budget
- How important it is for you to be eco-conscious
- The energy-efficiency rating needed to lower your water heating costs
Our New Water Heater Installation
We offer various options for your new water heater installation depending on your needs. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Humboldt & Del Norte, we can install the following types of home water heaters:
- Conventional Water Heaters - A conventional water heater keeps hot water stored in a large tank until you’re ready to use it. The water is heated by electricity or natural gas, and a high-efficiency water heater can reduce the cost of heating water by up to 7%.
- Tankless Water Heaters - A tankless water heater doesn’t use a tank to store hot water. Instead, it heats water up as needed and can lower your water heating costs by up to 30%.
- Hybrid Water Heaters - A hybrid water heater uses a tank for storage and a heat pump to heat the water. It can be installed using existing water and electrical connections and can reduce the cost of heating water by up to 60%.
Need Residential Water Heater Repair in Eureka, CA?
If you need residential water heater repair or replacement, call us today at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Humboldt & Del Norte. Our courteous service professionals can evaluate your hot water heater, diagnose any problems, and determine if it’s more cost-effective to choose water heater repair or replacement. We are always upfront about our water heater repair costs, and we will never charge overtime fees. We know our customers are busy, so we offer convenient appointment times and flexible service options to meet your needs. Call our 24/7 live answering service or schedule an appointment online for water heater repair in Eureka, Arcata, or Fortuna, CA, or request a job estimate online today. Be sure to ask us how our Advantage Plan can help you save money on water heater repair costs.