Residential Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Grants Pass and Medford, OR
Repairing & Replacing Residential Sewer Lines
Your home’s lateral sewer line connects it to your community’s public sewer main line and is responsible for carrying all your home’s wastewater to the sewage system. Like any other plumbing system component in your residential structure, your sewer lines need occasional repairs or replacements to stay fully functional and in top condition. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Josephine & Jackson Counties performs residential sewer line repair and replacement services at Grants Pass and Medford, OR homes of all types. You can contact us for more information about our residential sewer line repair and replacement options for households.
Understanding Residential Sewer Line Damage
A home’s sewer lines are located deep underground, but their place in the soil doesn’t provide absolute protection against various sources of damage. Issues like tree root intrusion and shifts in the soil are just a couple of examples of the many ways a sewer line can incur damage. When a sewer line gets damaged in any way, this issue can disrupt a home’s entire plumbing system, including its sinks, toilets, bathtubs, showers, and other drains. Some of the most common culprits causing sewer line damage include the following:
- Insufficient maintenance
- Incorrect sewer line design, layout, or installation
- Tree roots slipping into your sewer line’s cracks or joints
- Grease, sludge, toilet paper, hair, and other waste and debris forming clogs
- Your city’s main sewer line backing up
- Sudden freezing that causes the ground to harden
- Wear and tear over time
- Earthquakes, nearby construction activity, and shifting soil
Signs You Have a Broken or Damaged Sewer Line
When something damages your sewage line, it impacts your home’s entire plumbing system. Catching sewer line issues early is crucial to prevent significant problems throughout your home. You can typically repair minor issues without much fuss, but when you don’t address them, they can worsen, spread, and cause major issues requiring a service professional to perform a residential sewer line replacement. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Josephine & Jackson Counties’ residential sewer line replacement costs are competitive because having a fully functional sewer line is a necessity. However, it’s always more expensive to replace your sewer line than to repair it when it first displays signs of damage. Overall, you can spend much less money by paying attention to sewer line damage’s early warning signs and scheduling prompt repairs. Some common signs your sewer line doesn’t work properly include the following:
- Less water in your toilets than normal
- Slow-flowing sink, shower, or bathtub drains
- Sewage flowing back through your drains
- Flooding in your yard, even during dry weather
- Noticeably greener grass growing near your sewage line (between your house and the nearest public sewer main line)
- A sewage smell near your drains or in your yard, especially in your basement
Professionals Solutions to Sewer Line Issues
When your sewer line is cracked or damaged, several methods are available that service professionals can use to repair or replace it. Many more recent replacement techniques are less invasive than older technologies and methods allowed, running a new sewer line without digging trenches. Sometimes, you just need hydro jetting and cleaning to clear a clogged sewer line. In other cases, a sewer line with severe damage may require bursting and replacing the old pipe. The following are some ways our service professionals can repair and replace your sewer line:
- Pipe Relining – Relining your sewer line is very similar to replacing it, except it uses your current sewer pipe as a guide and structural support. Our team can seal all cracks and leaky joints by sliding a sleeve through your pipe. After applying the new lining, this sleeve hardens and will be ready to use in a few hours.
- Preventive Maintenance – Regularly scheduled sewer line maintenance can help you prevent clogs, cracks, and burst pipes. Our service professionals carefully inspect your entire plumbing or sewer system and perform all necessary cleaning to ensure your sewer line has no current or near-future obstructions.
- Hydraulic Pipe Bursting – This trenchless method replaces pipes using a cutting-edge technique. Our service professionals drive a hydraulic pipe bursting device through your existing sewer line to make way for a brand-new pipe that we can place in the same location.
Efficient & Effective Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Josephine & Jackson Counties will gladly perform quick and efficient repairs on minor cracks and clogs at competitive prices. If repairs don’t suffice to restore your sewer line, our residential sewer line replacement team will walk you through every step of the process to replace your sewer line. We use state-of-the-art methods to ensure we can replace your sewer line without digging trenches or tearing up your lawn or landscape. Our service professionals have completed countless residential sewer line replacements using this technique, and we may be able to use it for your replacement.
Schedule Residential Sewer Line Repairs at Your Home
The average homeowner should never try to perform sewer line repairs by themselves. Fortunately, you’re not alone when you need repair solutions. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Josephine & Jackson Counties has completed countless residential sewer line repairs at households in Grants Pass and Medford, OR over the years. Because of our work history, we have earned a reputation for providing friendly, reliable service with honest pricing. Don’t wait to resolve sewer line damage until it escalates to a foul-smelling lawn disaster. You can schedule a service appointment at your home to ensure timely and definitive solutions. Schedule your residential sewer line repair or replacement appointment today.