Mr. Rooter Plumbing Services in Grand Lakes TX
When plumbing problems happen you need to know the company you are counting on has the experience & knowledge to get your system back up and running fast and professionally. At Mr. Rooter we are known for our expertise and in the Grand Lakes, TX area we have been serving both residential & commercial customers since 1991!
Call us today for a free estimate. All our plumbers are licensed & professional. From the moment you call, to the completion of the job, your satisfaction is our #1 priority! We understand that plumbing repair needs can be a very stressful time in your home or business. That is why we make sure to show up on time, quickly locate the problem, give you an upfront cost and get your plumbing back up and running ASAP.
If you are experiencing any type of plumbing problem, call Mr. Rooter!
Dangers of Ignoring Plumbing Problems
Plumbing problems, when left unchecked, can lead to bigger problems in the future.
- Increased Water Bills – If you have a dripping faucet or a leaking pipe or water heater tank, then chances are you are going to be paying for water, which you did not consume. Those drips and leaks may seem insignificant at first, but when you total all those payments that you made for wasted water, it could amount to a lot of money which you could have saved if only you had those minor plumbing fixed in the first place.
- Mold and Mildew Formation – Mold and mildew grow and thrive in dark and damp places, namely your basement where your water heater or laundry area is located. Aside from these, mold and mildew can also form in the interior of your walls, ceilings, or floors where your leaking pipes run through. Mold and mildew are known health hazards that can cause a variety of respiratory conditions and even trigger asthma attacks when inhaled.
- Excessive Spending on Plumbing Repairs and Replacement – Plumbing problems do not go away on their own, and when left ignored, will only become worse over time. A minor leak for instance can lead to burst pipes, while a small clog can lead to complete blockage when not cleaned immediately. All of these will result in costlier repairs and even replacement of the damaged plumbing component.
- Structural Damage – Plumbing problems, no matter how small they may appear, will lead to structural damage at some point or another. Leaking pipes can lead to water stains in the walls, ceilings and floors of your house, while dripping faucets will leave stains on sinks and tiles. A leaking water or sewer line will turn your lawn or garden into a marsh or a pond. All these ultimately lead to costly repairs and room renovations.
Keep Your Plumbing System Flowing Year Around
Did you know Mr. Rooter specializes in drain & sewer line cleaning services? One of the easiest ways to keep your drains flowing smoothly is maintaining your drain systems within your home or business. Simple maintenance can go a long way in reducing pesky plumbing problems. There are several things you can do to help keep your drains healthy year around, add drain maintenance with Mr. Rooter and we will be unstoppable!
Below we have listed some of the items to keep in mind when using the drains within your property. These tips will help reduce the chance of an emergency plumbing situation and keep your drains running correctly year around:
- Dispose of food in the trash. Rice, macaroni and other food particles can stick to your drains causing slow draining sinks and ultimately a clog.
- Make sure to use a drain cover whenever bathing. Remove hair, soap scum and other items from the cover after every use.
- Make sure to keep toilet lids down. This reduces the likelihood of something falling into the toilet, and accidently flushed down blocking drain flow.