Emergency Plumber in Killeen
24-Hour Services When Things Can’t Wait
There are certain plumbing problems that simply should not be put off until the morning or the next business day. A bad plumbing leak or septic system clog, for example, could wreak havoc throughout your home in no time. When you need expert plumbing services and you need them immediately, count on no one but Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Killeen.
The Mr. Rooter® Plumbing name is synonymous with expertise, courtesy, and affordable prices. We proudly carry on that tradition as Killeen’s go-to emergency plumbing company. With stocked company vehicles and licensed, trained plumbers and plumbing technicians on staff, we are ready to spring into action any hour of the day and any day of the year, including major holidays.
When you have no time to lose, call (254) 613-2051.
What Calls for Emergency Service?
You will obviously want your plumbing services scheduled and completed as soon as possible because that’s just good service. But what plumbing issues are an emergency that you should treat with urgency?
Some of the most common plumbing emergencies that need a 24-hour plumber and fast are:
- Burst pipe: Any time a pipe breaks in your home, you should get a plumber on the job as soon as possible. Try to close any shutoff valves immediately adjacent to the burst pipe, such as the hand crank under a sink if the broken pipe is located there. If you cannot find a local shutoff valve, go to your home’s water main and use the shutoff valve there. You can call (254) 613-2051 at any time and we can help you local the shutoff valve while we are en route to fix the problem.
- Water shutoff valve defect: Sometimes it is a shutoff valve itself that causes a massive leak in your home. There really is no time to lose when a shutoff valve fails and causes a flood. Once again, check the water main shutoff valve and turn it off if you can. If that is broken, too, let us know immediately!
- Sewer backup: Your family’s health can be jeopardized by a sewer line backup that causes hazardous wastewater to either flow out of plumbing fixtures or mix with potable water. If you notice a strong, foul odor around your home, then there is probably a sewer backup somewhere. Of course, if you see wastewater backflowing out of a tub, toilet, or sink, then there is absolutely a problem that needs correction.
- Sump pump failure: Does your property have a sump pump in the basement or the lowest point of the yard? A failed sump pump will not be able to divert standing water, which could rapidly lead to a flood and water damage. Killeen is definitely no stranger to rainfall, which pours in every month. It is crucial to get your sump pump repaired quickly before it rains harder.
Can Pipes Freeze in Killeen?
The climate in Killeen, Texas can become quite frigid during the winter months, especially December and January. It is not uncommon for the temperature at night to drop near freezing. In Killeen’s history, too, there have been recorded lows well below freezing.
What this cold temperature means to you as a homeowner is that a cold snap could freeze the ground and the pipes under your property. Frozen pipes can burst from the added internal pressure, causing widespread leaks during the morning thaw. After a particularly cold night, you should check around your property for signs of a leak and be prepared to dial (254) 613-2051 for emergency plumbing services.
There for Your Business, No Matter What
As a local business here in Killeen, we understand just how much trouble it can cause to need to close your doors for a day or more. When your commercial property is stricken by a plumbing emergency, we will be there as soon as we can to get things back to normal. Your business is an important part of our community, and we want to do all we can to help it stay open.
Commercial plumbing systems are more complex than what you will find in the typical household. When choosing a Killeen emergency plumbing company, make certain they have the industry knowledge and tools required to work on commercial systems, as we do here at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing.
We can lend a professional hand when your commercial property needs:
- Emergency pipe repairs
- Emergency sewer line services
- Same-day clog removal
- Same-day drain cleaning
How to Prevent Plumbing Emergencies
Although an emergency might seem like an unstoppable definition that arises without notice, that’s not entirely true when it comes to plumbing. Many plumbing emergencies can be avoided entirely with routine maintenance for your home’s plumbing system. A little check-up here and there will allow our emergency plumbing technicians to identify potential issues early, repairing them before they have a chance to get much worse.
You should schedule plumbing maintenance at regular intervals, such as:
- Once a year: Useful for smaller households with one or two family members.
- Twice a year: Better for larger households with greater plumbing demands.
- Four times a year: Optimal tune-up schedule for commercial properties that can’t afford to lose business or operation hours due to a plumbing emergency.
Find out more about all of our plumbing services in Killeen, including emergency plumbing repairs. Just call (254) 613-2051 to begin.