Pipe Leak Detection & Repair in The Woodlands
Leaks can be a constant annoyance around your home. Unfortunately, if left unchecked, they can cause extensive water damage in your home. Constant running water and dripping can result in expensive plumbing repairs if you don’t tend to these issues quickly. Over time, leaks can cause fixture corrosion, resulting in damage to your plumbing system. Excessive leaking water can also lead to wood rot, threatening the structural integrity of your home. So if you notice a leak, call one of our skilled plumbers immediately!
How Do I Know If I Have a Leak?
Leaks have telltale signs and symptoms, including:
- Drips. If a dripping sound is a constant annoyance, it’s a sure sign a leak is nearby. Be sure to check rooms you don’t frequent very often to make sure you’re not missing a larger issue.
- Signs of rust or running water. The base of your faucets, the drains in your sinks, and the floor around your faucet may show signs of rusting if you have a leak.
- Higher water bill. Unexplained spikes in your water bill usually tell you a leak is nearby. Call a plumber as soon as possible to identify the source.
- Squeaky faucets. A squeaking sound when you turn the taps on and off may be indicative of a larger problem.
- Moldy smell. If your leaks persist, they can encourage mold growth. If you smell something musty, get it checked out right away.
Even small amounts of standing water around your drains, toilets, or faucets can be indicative of a larger problem. If you notice any of these signs, we recommend calling Mr. Rooter Plumbing right away. We’ll identify the source and take care of it before it does any more damage to your home.