Sewer Line Backups in The Woodlands
Tree roots, debris, and other issues can be destructive to your plumbing. Mr. Rooter Plumbing is an expert at repairing septic and sewer systems that have been damaged by tree roots or other common pipe threats. Our plumbing professionals have handled jobs large and small, from many different property layouts. We’re ready to help when you need it
What Are the Warning Signs of Sewer System Backup?
These are telltale signs that your sewer system needs attention:
- Water backup from the toilet, shower, or sink drain.
- Multiple drain backups.
- Strong sewage odor coming from drains or outside your home.
- Gurgling sounds coming from your toilet or drain.
- Pools of water around your basement floor drains.
Common Causes of Sewer System Backup
Your sewer may be backing up for any number of reasons, but tree root intrusions are the most common. Leaky pipes attract roots in search of nourishment. They can slip through even the smallest of cracks to infiltrate your plumbing system. You may have a tree root intrusion if you notice gurgling sounds coming from your toilet, no water in the bowl, or sewage backup. We apply individualized solutions to the problem, which may include:
- Drain cleaning. We’ll identify the source of the problem and the extent of the damage.
- HydroScrub®: using unique technology, we can banish tree roots from your system for good.
- Pipe lining. Depending on the extent of the damage and likelihood of reoccurrence, we may recommend lining your sewer pipe with a “sleeve” to keep roots from growing through.
- Pipe bursting. Your issue may require a more permanent fix, in which we break apart your old pipe and install a new one.
Call Mr. Rooter as soon as you notice signs of a sewer problem, even if you think it’s an isolated clog. We also offer preventive services and maintenance for your convenience.