While we strive to make only necessary repairs to your residential hot water heater, we will also be honest when a water heater replacement is more cost-effective in the long run. Today's water heater models are highly efficient, allowing homeowners to save more on their energy bills. Call us for professional service if you notice any of the following problems with your home’s hot water heater:
- It takes a long time to heat the water inside the tank.
- The tank is leaking water.
- The water heater doesn’t supply your household with enough hot water.
- The water heater is making strange noises.
How Long Can I Expect My Water Heater to Last?
You can typically expect a residential water heater to last between eight and ten years, but it depends on how well you take care of it and the quality of your water. Water that's heavy in minerals will be harder on your water heater. Additionally, it's important to perform preventative maintenance on your water heater to ensure it operates as efficiently as possible for as long as possible. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Oneida can help you determine if you need to repair or replace your water heater and collaborate with you on the best replacement options for your needs.
Is It Better to Repair or Replace My Water Heater?
How do you know if it’s better to repair or replace your water heater? Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Oneida offers homeowners an honest assessment to help save them time, money, and hassle from all the inconveniences of a broken water heater. When your water heater outlives its lifespan, we can replace it with an affordable model that decreases your home’s energy bills and gives you a reliable supply of hot water whenever you want it. While professional water heater replacement comes with some upfront costs, homeowners can save more money over time with lower water heating bills and fewer repairs.
Reliable Hot Water Access in Oneida, NY
Our licensed plumbers have flexible solutions for all your residential water heater repair and replacement needs. Whether you’re interested in replacing your current water heater with a tankless or hybrid model, we can advise you on which type is best for your home based on your hot water supply needs and the layout of your plumbing system. We can replace your current hot water heater with the following types:
- Tankless Water Heaters – This highly-efficient water heater only heats water when needed, providing your household with instant and unlimited hot water. Installing tankless water heaters helps homeowners save up to 30 percent on their water heating bills.
- Conventional Water Heaters – Conventional models heat water with electric or gas energy and store it in a large tank. There are several tank sizes available for homeowners to choose from, and they also come in high-efficiency models to help reduce water heating bills by up to seven percent.
- Hybrid Water Heaters – This type of water heater combines a heat pump and a conventional water heater using your existing electrical and water connections. Households with hybrid water heaters can decrease their water heating bills by up to 60 percent.
Schedule Repairs or Replacement in Your Home Today
The best way to keep your residential water heater in great shape is by performing preventative maintenance and making necessary repairs as soon as possible. If your water heater has been acting up recently, our technicians can come to inspect it and repair any issues before they develop into significant problems that could cost you money down the road.
If your residential hot water heater has a sudden problem affecting its performance, efficiency, or safety, we can quickly resolve it with repairs or replacement. You can contact us
to schedule an appointment or learn more about our residential water heater repair and replacement services. We look forward to hearing from you!