Common Issues With Sewer Lines
Broken sewer line repair could be required for various reasons. These pipes are buried underground, exposed to a variety of elements, and see a lot of wear and tear. Whether the sewer line is made of concrete, clay, iron, or plastic, many issues are the same and cause sewer backups. The most common problems affecting our customers include:
- Tree root intrusion
- The buildup of grease, toilet paper, hair, sludge, food, or oil
- Neglected maintenance
- Poor installation or improper layout
- Deterioration due to age
- Ground movement from nearby construction
Signs of a Damaged or Broken Sewer Line
Significant sewer problems don’t take long to make themselves known. Even if the issue has built up over time and you missed early indications that something might need attention, you should contact our company for help immediately when you realize there is a problem that needs to be addressed. You can count on upfront pricing for your sewer line repair cost, and we'll work to get the job completed in a day or less when possible. Common signs of problems include:
- Sewer odors in your basement or around your property
- Very green grass around the sewer line
- Gurgling sounds when the toilet flushes
- Sewage or sludge backed up in the toilet or bathtub
- Slow-draining tubs or toilets
Advanced Investigation and Diagnostics
The number one priority is solving the problem with your sewer line promptly to get your routine and home life back to normal. We achieve this using advanced equipment and practices that move the repair along quickly. Our plumbing camera inspections enable us to get an inside look at pipes to find out what might be causing a blockage, where the damage is, or how far down the problem goes.
We Offer Various Solutions to Repair Sewer Lines
Replacing pipes isn't the only option to fix a sewer line. We can frequently repair clogs or damage to a specific area without installing new pipes. We'll always attempt a repair over a replacement when possible. Whether you have dirty pipes or damage to the line, common repairs include:
- Pipe Relining – Lining the inside of pipes with a sleeve helps seal off any cracks or holes without replacing the entire sewer line.
- Drain Cleaning – Cleaning drains routinely help keep lines free of sludge buildup and the inner walls of pipes clear. This preventative maintenance is cheaper than having to invest money in a sewer line replacement cost due to neglect.
Sewer Line Replacement in Pensacola, FL
If the damage affecting your sewer line is beyond repair, we offer sewer line replacement services through a minimally invasive process to avoid unnecessary digging in your property. Our trenchless methods are a cost-effective solution that ensures we can complete the project as quickly as possible.
Contact Us for Residential Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pensacola makes sewer line repair easy for homeowners in Pensacola and Milton, FL. We use the latest techniques to diagnose problems and have methods to correct any issues swiftly. You can always count on our upfront pricing to budget for the project appropriately, and all of our work is backed by the Neighborly Done Right Promise®. Contact us to request an estimate for sewer line repair.