Get Help for Sewer System Backup in Pensacola and Milton, FL
Reliable Service for Residential Sewer System Backups
A residential sewer system backup can be a headache, but Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pensacola offers sewer system repair in Pensacola and Milton, FL to correct any issue. Your main sewer line connects to the city's septic system and transports your home's wastewater off the property. Septic lines work for years without issue, but eventually, tree roots, debris, and pipe damage will cause every homeowner an issue at one time or another. When it happens, contact our service professionals right away. We offer comprehensive services and solutions to treat any problem you face.
How Do I Know if I Have a Septic Backup?
A clogged pipe or backed-up sewer line means that waste can’t flow from the home to the sewer system. When that happens, you’ll start to notice changes in your home’s plumbing and some unmistakable symptoms that you need to call for service. Common signs of sewer system clogs include:
- Water backing up from toilets, showers, and sinks
- Backups that affect multiple drains
- Strong odors of sewage on your property or very green grass in the yard around the sewer line
- Any drain or pipe blockages that involve your toilet
- Audible gurgling sounds from the toilet drain
- Any water pooling around drains in the basement floor
Sewer System Repair Solutions to Clear Backups
Our company is committed to offering the most effective solutions to solve your plumbing problems. The repair of your backed-up sewer will depend on the cause and extent of the issue. The good news for homeowners is that our service professionals have various options to get through the toughest challenges. Our options include:
- Rooter and Drain Cleaning – Rooter service involves punching through tough clogs in the sewer line to create an opening necessary for wastewater to pass through. Thoroughly cleaning the drain gets rid of inner wall buildup for resistant-free flowing.
- Preventative Maintenance – The best defense against issues is having a sewer system backup prevention system for your property. Including our proactive pipe and drain cleaning in the plan will reduce the instances of debris and materials building up in lines and causing backups.
Beware of Tree Root Intrusion in Sewer Lines
As we educate customers on properly caring for their home's plumbing system and preventing problems before they happen, we always discuss the potential harm tree roots can cause with underground lines. It would make sense for tree roots to avoid underground concrete pipes, but they're attracted to damaged lines that leak water. Roots need water to grow and will find moisture anywhere they can. The tiniest hole in a sewer line is enough to attract tree roots which eventually penetrate the pipe’s wall and grow through it, causing a blockage. Our powerful drain cleaning services are strong enough to bust through any tree roots.
How to Prevent Residential Sewer System Backups
Your sewer backup prevention system cost will be less than extensive repairs to the sewer lines. You can take the following steps to maintain healthy pipes and drains and significantly reduce the need for emergency help.
- Avoid planting trees in areas where they could interfere with sewer lines
- Ensure foreign objects are not flushed down the toilet
- Invest in our team's periodic pipe-cleaning maintenance
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pensacola for Sewer Backups
Tree roots and tough clogs are no match for Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pensacola's residential sewer system backup services in Pensacola and Milton, FL. We use proven methods with advanced equipment to plow through the most challenging tree roots and clogs. There's always a representative here to answer your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to help schedule your appointment as quickly as possible. Contact us today to request an estimate to fix your sewer backup.