Common Signs of Water Main Problems
Homeowners should always take note of changes in their utilities. Even a subtle difference could be an early indication that there's a problem, and calling us as soon as possible for plumbing repairs often means the issue will be easier to fix. As problems grow and become more extensive, the cost of the repair tends to grow as well. Typical signals of a water line issue include:
- Low water pressure throughout different faucets in the house
- An increase in water bills without an apparent reason
- Cracks in the foundation
- Damp basement walls
- Discolored water
- Pools of water in your yard
What Causes Damage to Water Mains?
The main line runs underground from the municipal supply, usually in the street, to your home through a pipe. Depending on how old your home is, the pipe that carries the water to your property could be made of cast iron, clay, concrete, or plastic. Water main repair could be required for various reasons, such as:
- Clogged lines
- Corrosion in older pipes
- High water pressure begins to break down aging pipe walls
- Shifts in your foundation as it settles
- Tree root invasion
Potential Dangers of Water Main Damage
Pipe leaks can be a nightmare for homeowners, especially if they go unnoticed for a while. Our team of service professionals works quickly to detect issues with your water supply and offer a swift resolution at competitive prices. A water line leak repair that isn’t discovered in time could cause the following additional headaches for homeowners:
- Landscape Damage – Excessive water leaking into the ground can cause soft spots and erosion.
- Foundation Issues – Water flooding around the property might result in shifting or cracking of the home’s foundation.
- High Water Bills – Water leaks are a significant cause of money wasted on water bills.
- Mold – Excessive moisture and water that gets into wood or drywall will grow mold if it isn’t dehumidified thoroughly.
Why Choose Us for Residential Water Line Repairs?
In addition to our work being backed by the Neighborly Done Right Promise™, there are many reasons to choose our team for your water line break repair. Our customers benefit from:
- Water line repairs completed in one day or less
- Non-invasive techniques to replace old, corroded pipes
- Careful measures to protect your property and landscape
- Services following industry standards
- Work that saves time and money
Schedule Your Water Line Repair Services Today
When you need water line break repair in Pensacola and Milton, FL, you can rely on the trusted service technicians at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pensacola. We have years of experience in this area and perform all work to industry standards, following local codes and laws. No matter when you discover an issue, you can call us immediately because there's always someone here to answer the phone 24 hours a day and schedule your service. Contact us today to request an estimate to repair a broken water line.