Signs You Need Main Sewer Line Repair
Be sure to call a professional for sewer line repairs as soon as you notice signs of a problem. Catching the problem early enough means the repairs will be simpler, faster, and less expensive. You can even avoid a bigger problem, like a sewer system backup. If you notice any of these signs you need main sewer line repair, call us today:
- Dirty water is backing up into your toilets, sinks, tub, or shower.
- You keep finding standing water around your drains, or your drains are very slow to empty.
- You keep finding pools of water near your plumbing fixtures.
- Your drains or pipes are making a gurgling or bubbling noise, especially if you use multiple plumbing fixtures at a time.
- Foul odors are coming from your drain, like sewer smells, mold, or rotting food.
- Your yard keeps flooding for no obvious reason, or you keep finding soggy spots on your lawn.
- There are dirty pools of smelly water in your yard that have algae growing in them.
- Your water well tests positive for bacteria or contamination.
- There is sewage coming out of your cleanout pipe.
- Your yard or home is attracting pests or rodents.
- There are obvious signs of water damage in or outside your home, such as cracks in the wall or foundation, mold or mildew growth, wet spots, water stains, peeling paint or plaster, rust or corrosion, or a musty smell.
- The water level in your toilet goes up and down without reason.
- Your water pressure keeps going down unexpectedly.
- Your water bill suddenly increases with no obvious cause.
Causes of Sewer Line Damage
When we visit your home for a sewer line inspection, we can determine the underlying cause of your sewer line damage. Knowing what causes sewer line issues can also help you prevent them from happening again. These are the most common causes of sewer line problems like broken sewer lines, burst pipes, and sewer system backups:
- Tree roots grow into the sewer line, causing clogs, breakage, cracks, and broken pipes.
- Clogged pipes due to debris, dirt, rocks, shifting soil, or heavy storms.
- Backup from the city’s sewer system.
- Old age and wear and tear cause pipes to crack or break.
- Heavy traffic or construction overhead, or earthquakes.
- Clogged pipes due to a buildup of grease, oil, bathroom products, and other debris.
- Using the garbage disposal, drains, toilets, or other plumbing fixtures improperly.
- Poor maintenance or lack of maintenance.
Trenchless Residential Sewer Line Repairs
We value your time and money and strive to find the fastest, most effective, and least expensive plumbing repairs possible. Our trenchless sewer line repairs can often be completed in a day or less, allowing us to preserve your lawn's health and beauty. We complete a plumbing video camera inspection to uncover the location, cause, and extent of your sewer line damage. We'll then walk you through your options for residential sewer line repairs, so you can make an informed decision:
- Hydro Jetting and Drain Rooter Services If you have a clogged sewer line, we can combine hydro jetting and drain rooter services to clear the clog, so your sewer line functions properly again. Our hydro jetting services use a pressurized water stream to break apart decades of sludge from your sewer line and flush it into the city's sewer system. Our drain rooter services use a long cable threaded through the pipes to break apart clogs caused by tree roots, dirt, rocks, and other debris.
- Pipe Relining Once your sewer line is clean, we can repair minor cracks and breaks with our pipe relining services. We insert a sleeve into your pipe, and as it hardens and expands, it creates a seal. This seals up cracks and breaks and prevents future problems.
- Pipe Replacement We recommend pipe replacement if the damage is too severe for pipe relining. We can break apart old, damaged pipes with hydraulics and then insert a new sewer line in their place.
After completing sewer line repairs, we suggest our customers enroll in our Advantage Plan. Our Advantage Plan lets you easily keep up with routine plumbing maintenance services like sewer line inspections, drain cleaning, and repairs. This can lower your risk of another sewer line problem occurring in the future.
Fast Sewer Line Replacement
While we do everything in our power to repair sewer lines, there are times when customers need a main sewer line replacement. We only recommend sewer line replacement if it is safer, more likely to solve your problem, and more cost-effective than sewer line repairs. If your pipes are too damaged or your sewer line was poorly installed, you may have to keep paying for sewer line repairs year after year. A sewer line replacement will guarantee that your sewer line will last up to 100 years with proper maintenance. Our replacement sewer lines are also resistant to corrosion, breakage, tree roots, pests, chemicals, leaks, and damage. We use a trenchless method for sewer line replacement, so we won't need to destroy your landscaping and we can get in and out in a day or two.
Call for Main Sewer Line Replacement in Port St Lucie, FL
If you need main sewer line repair or main sewer line replacement in Port St Lucie, FL, call us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Treasure Coast. We'll quickly dispatch a service professional to your home for a sewer line inspection. We can also offer job estimates, so you're fully aware of the cost of sewer line repair and replacement. To learn more or schedule an appointment, call our 24/7 live answering service or request a job estimate.