Residential Water Heater Repair in Port St Lucie, FL
Fast Home Water Heater Repair & Replacement
If you don't have the time, skills, or tools to repair your water heater yourself, you should call a professional. The sooner you schedule professional water heater repair, the simpler and more affordable it will be. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Treasure Coast, we offer fast, effective water heater repairs in Port St Lucie, FL. We quickly diagnose problems with water heaters and can help you decide between water heater repair and water heater replacement. Call our 24/7 service line to schedule an appointment or request an estimate for emergency water heater repair through our website.
When to Call a Professional for Water Heater Repair Services
Don’t go without hot water any longer than you have to. When you call our service professionals for water heater repair services, you'll get the answers you need right away. Our team will work quickly to get your water heater back up and running or complete a new water heater installation, so you can get back to your normal routine. Call us today if you notice any of these signs your water heater is broken:
- The water flow from the taps is thin, or your water pressure suddenly drops.
- The water is rusty or brown.
- The water smells or tastes bad.
- You aren’t getting enough hot water for your family’s daily needs.
- The hot water runs out while you’re taking a shower.
- There are puddles of water or other signs of a water leak near your water heater.
- The water heater is making noises.
- You can’t keep the pilot light lit on the water heater.
Do You Need Electric Water Heater Replacement?
If your water heater is properly installed and well-maintained, it can last between 11-20 years before you need water heater replacement. However, other factors can reduce the lifespan of a water heater. If you have to schedule water heater repairs year after year or your water heater is more than 15 years old, consider a new water heater installation. We'll consider these factors when helping you decide if you need an electric water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is over 15 years old.
- You’ve paid for multiple hot water heater repairs in the past few years.
- The water heater was poorly or improperly installed.
- There has been no maintenance done on the water heater for more than three years.
- The water heater was installed outside and has weather damage.
- Your water heater costs keep going up for no reason.
- Your household’s daily hot water needs have changed and your current water heater can’t keep up.
- You want a more eco-friendly or energy-efficient water heater.
- The cost of electricity or natural gas has increased in your area, and you want to switch water heater types.
Our New Water Heater Installation Services
If you decide to proceed with water heater installation, we can install conventional, tankless, or hybrid water heaters. Learn about the following types of hot water heaters to decide which is right for you:
- Conventional - A conventional water heater is the most recognizable type of water heater for homes. It uses a 30-60 gallon storage tank to keep water hot until you need to use it. The water is heated with electricity, natural gas, propane, or fuel oil. If you choose a high-efficiency conventional water heater installation, your energy bill might decrease by up to 7%.
- Tankless - A tankless water heater uses a heat exchanger to rapidly heat water on demand, so you have it whenever needed. Water isn't stored in a tank. The heat exchanger can be powered by electricity, natural gas, or propane. If you choose a tankless water heater installation, your energy bill might decrease by up to 30%.
- Hybrid - A hybrid water heater uses an electric heat pump to heat water stored in a tank. The heat pump transfers warm air from outside the unit to the interior, where it heats the water quickly. If you choose a hybrid water heater installation, your energy bill might decrease by up to 60%.
After we complete your new water heater installation, we recommend that you sign up for our Advantage Plan. Our Advantage Plan makes it easier to keep up with routine plumbing maintenance services that reduce your risk of bigger, costlier plumbing problems. With annual plumbing inspections, plumbing repairs, drain cleaning services, and more, you can protect your plumbing fixtures and reduce your plumbing costs.
Call for Emergency Water Heater Repair in Port St Lucie, FL
If you're having problems with your water heater and need emergency water heater repair in Port St Lucie, FL, call us today at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Treasure Coast. We'll send a service professional to your home to evaluate your water heater and diagnose the problem. We can then recommend residential water heater repair or replacement. To learn more or schedule an appointment, call our 24/7 live answering service or request a job estimate.