The Best Residential Sewer Line Repair in Sacramento, CA
We Repair and Replace Residential Sewer Lines
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sacramento is your trusted source for residential sewer line repair and replacement in Sacramento, CA. No matter where your line is damaged, if it's ignored and goes untreated, it could cause severe problems on your property that require costly repairs. Neglecting problems doesn't make them go away. It simply adds to the headache. Are you looking for an effective solution from trusted service technicians? Contact us to request an estimate today!
Common Signs You Have a Damaged Sewer Line
Our company not only offers effective solutions for any plumbing issue our clients face at home, but we also go above and beyond to educate homeowners on how their plumbing works and ways to troubleshoot everyday problems. A well-prepared property owner knows the right time to call professionals for help. When it comes to sewer lines, there are common signs you might have an issue with yours, such as:
- Noticeable sewage backed up in your toilets
- Slow-draining bathtubs or tubs that don't drain at all
- Low water in toilets
- Strong odors of sewage around your property
- Abnormally green grass near sewer pipes
- Puddles in the yard not caused by rain
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Your home’s sewer line is the main pipe that carries all the wastewater from your sinks, tubs, and toilets to the city's sewer line in the street. Sewer lines can last for decades without issue, but outside factors can cause issues as pipes age. Typical reasons for sewer line problems include:
- Tree roots growing into pipes and causing sewer backups
- Pipe deterioration due to aging
- Ground movement from earthquakes or nearby construction
- The buildup of debris, hair, grease, toilet paper, and soap scum
- Improper installation or layout of sewer pipes
- Issues caused by the city’s sewer line
Our Repair Solutions for Sewer Lines
The first option will always be to offer repair to customers with sewer line problems if there is a viable solution. The residential sewer line repair cost will depend on what is involved. We offer upfront pricing to ensure you know exactly what to expect when we perform work on your property. The options include:
- Pipe Relining – This method works well if the sewer pipe has cracks or damage that isn't too severe. We essentially repair the line from the inside out by inserting a liner along the pipe walls. This not only repairs damaged pipes but can also protect old ones against cracks in the future.
- Hydraulic Replacement Repair – This repair method is used to replace sections. If the sewer line isn’t a candidate for relining because of something like a burst section, we use hydraulics to break a little more of the pipe cleanly and use trenchless techniques to replace it with new pieces. This method is less expensive than a total residential sewer line replacement cost.
- Preventative Maintenance – The best course of action is to do whatever is possible to prevent damage in the first place. This avenue is most successful with periodic drain cleaning and sewer line inspection to detect potential issues before it’s too late.
Residential Sewer Line Replacement
If any of our reliable repair methods are not possible due to the significance or location of the problem, we will move to replace your residential sewer line. While this work might conjure visions of torn-up landscapes and piles of dirt around your property, our modern and state-of-the-art methods include trenchless sewer line installation. This minimally invasive procedure doesn't tear up your yard and is more cost-effective than alternative options. Our service professionals will take the time to explain all the work, and we’ll complete it in a timely manner.