Types of Water Heaters Available
For many years, the only option for home and business owners when it came time for water heater installation was to choose a new conventional tank water heater. But, now that the energy-efficient technology of the plumbing industry has expanded, our team has been trained and educated about providing tankless water heater installation, repair, and service.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best and most comprehensive water heater service, maintenance and installation support. And, that is why we service a variety of water heating system:
- Conventional tank water heaters. These systems are designed to keep a specific amount of hot water on-hand so that anyone who needs it will have it available. The idea is that the tank fills with water, and the heating element keeps that water heated to the temperature specified on the thermostat.
- Tankless water heaters. A tankless water heating system is designed to heat water up on an as needed basis. These systems turn on when the water is needed, heat the water as it moves through the pipes, and then turn off when the water is no longer needed.
Whether you need conventional water heater maintenance, or you are interested in tankless water heater installation services - don’t hesitate to contact our office. We can provide you with all of the information that you need to make the best decision for your home or business.
Since your water heater is used several times per day, it is important to make sure that it is properly maintained. And, that is best done by properly using your system and keeping any eye out for the signs of trouble.
Recommended Water Heater Maintenance:
- Schedule your standard water heater maintenance appointments annually. These visits include having the tank flushed, which will remove any sediment build-up that could be impeding the system from working most efficiently
- Make a note to inspect your water heater yourself at least once a month. Look to make sure there aren’t any obvious signs of rust or leaking and, that the thermostat is set to an appropriate temperature (no more than 120 degrees is optimal)
Signs of Water Heater Trouble:
- The water that comes out of your faucets is not as hot as it used to be. This could be a sign of many things, all of which require an inspection to determine what the water heater maintenance and repair needs are.
- There is no hot water coming out when you turn the hot water faucet on. If your water heater is not producing hot water, call us right away. The sooner we can inspect the unit, the sooner we can provide water heater repair or installation services.
- The water is coming out discolored. This is a sign that there is corrosion inside of the tank, and you need water heater maintenance or repair.
Follow these tips to make sure that your water heating system is in top working condition always. And, to identify those times when it is not working properly so that you can call us for maintenance, repair, or installation.
When you contact our office, we will dispatch one of our insured team members to your location. He will arrive in uniform and will wear sanitary booties to protect your flooring.
You will receive upfront pricing so that you have all of the information that you need to make decisions about your water heater installation and repair project. We guarantee our workmanship and the parts that you use, so you can feel safe knowing that your job is being done to the highest standards.