Residential Plumbing Service
For the homeowners of La Mesa, Lemon Grove, and Spring Valley a residential plumbing problem can be both inconvenient and extremely stressful. With all of the people in your household counting on your plumbing system to work properly, the slightest interruption of service will feel significant.
Thankfully, the team at Mr. Rooter knows how stressful a plumbing malfunction can be to you and your family, and we want to shoulder that stress so that you don’t have to.
Some of the residential plumbing support that we provide includes:
- Drain clogs. In all rooms of your home where drain clogs occur, our team has the training and the special equipment to address the problem and get the clog removed.
- Sewer line breaks. If your sewer line cracks, breaks, or ends up with a clog or blockage - our team will arrive quickly and with all of the equipment and tools necessary to get things back in order
- Water heater installation. If you need a new water heater, we can provide you with both tankless water heater installation and conventional water heater installation. And, for any water heater repair or maintenance needs that you have, we can do that to!
When you call Mr. Rooter, you can feel safe knowing that you are calling a professional and trustworthy plumbing service, with the training, equipment, and experience to provide you with comprehensive residential plumbing support.
Local Commercial Plumbing Contractors
The plumbing system in your commercial building is important to both the experience that your customers have in your business, as well as to your bottom line.
When customers come into your building and interact with your plumbing system - whether it be using your commercial bathroom, ordering a meal from your commercial kitchen, or any other experience - they make an impression about coming back to your business or not.
For this reason, it is essential that every interaction that your customers have at your business be a positive one.
Here are some of the services that your local & licensed commercial plumbing contractors at Mr. Rooter can provide to your La Mesa, Lemon Grove, or Spring Valley business:
- Clogs in any of your drains; including your kitchen sink, toilets, showers, and floor drains
- Sewer system clogs or blockages
- Water heater installation, maintenance, and repair
- Drain cleaning
- Trenchless pipe repair or replacement
- And more
Anytime that you have a maintenance, repair, or installation need for your commercial plumbing system - make sure to contact us. Just one call to Mr. Rooter and you will have quick and professional support at your business.
Our team member will arrive in uniform, and will treat your commercial building with respect by wearing sanitary booties. You will receive upfront pricing so that you can budget for the repair. And we guarantee our workmanship and parts.
Emergency 24 Hour Plumbing Service
Any time you have a plumbing malfunction, it feels like an emergency. With all of the tasks that you count on your plumbing system for, not being able to do any of those tasks can be very stressful.
At Mr. Rooter, we understand that your plumbing system will not malfunction or breakdown at a convenient time. In fact, any time your plumbing system isn’t working in the way you expect it to, it is an inconvenient time. That is why we never charge extra for after-hours service calls. We are there when you need us, and we don’t expect more money for that.
This is just part of the exceptional service we provide because you deserve it. Some of the emergency plumbing situations that we help with are:
- Drain clogs. Often, when a drain clogs it will leave the plumbing fixture out of order. This isn’t always an option for people, so we arrive quickly and with all of the equipment and training to get the clog cleared out.
- Sewer backups or leaks. When your sewer line starts to leak, it is absolutely an emergency. And, our team will arrive with the special equipment, tools, and training to make sure that your sewer problem is professionally and thoroughly fixed.
- Leaks or overflows. When your water heater bursts open, or a pipe bursts, you are left with significant amount of water flooding your home. We will make sure to get that fixed right away.
Make sure to keep our number on your refrigerator with the rest of your emergency service numbers, and call us anytime you have a plumbing emergency.
A professional member of our team will arrive in uniform, and will provide you with upfront pricing so that you can make an informed decision about how to move forward.
You can count on the team at Mr. Rooter to accurately and professionally address all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs.