While some of this is out of your control, there are some things that you can do to ensure that your residential plumbing system is well cared for and doesn’t fall victim to malfunctions:
- Do not overuse drain cleaning chemicals. These chemicals can be purchased over-the-counter, but they contain very caustic materials, and they can cause corrosion to your pipes.
- Do not use your toilet like a garbage can. Your toilet was designed to only manage liquid, small amounts of solid human waste, and some toilet paper. If you are consistently flushing things like q-tips or dental floss, you could be putting your residential plumbing system at risk
- Do not abuse your garbage disposal. While it is a very useful appliance when it comes to meal cleanup, your garbage disposal is not designed to manage all types of food waste. Things like repeatedly rinsing vegetable peelings into your garbage disposal can cause such a violent vibration that the housing cracks and starts leaking.
For all of these residential plumbing issues and more, the team at Mr. Rooter can help. Whether you have a clogged drain or a burst water heater in your Santee or Lakeside residence, one call to Mr. Rooter will get you all of the help that you need.
Commercial Plumbing Support
Having a properly working commercial plumbing system in your business is essential to maintaining productive and revenue.
Whether you have a restaurant with a commercial kitchen or a different kind of commercial building, a breakdown in the plumbing system with interrupt productivity and could affect your bottom line.
The team at Mr. Rooter knows how important your commercial plumbing system is to your business. We are an owner-operated business, and are dedicated to treating all of our customers as though they were our friends and family.
Some of the commercial plumbing support that we provide include:
- Drain cleaning for your commercial kitchen, bathroom, and other drains. Using a Hydro Scrubbing technique, we can make sure that any manner of clog is cleared, and your drains work properly
- Tankless and standard water heater installation, repair, or maintenance. Whether you need repair or maintenance for your commercial water heater, or you would like information about water heater installation - our team can do it all
- Sewer line backup or trenchless repair. If you are dealing with a sewer system backup or, you need sewer line repair or replacement, we can provide you with many options.
Make sure to add Mr. Rooter to your team of service professionals for all of your commercial plumbing needs. No matter what kind of commercial plumbing support you need, one call to Mr. Rooter will get you the right tools, equipment, and skill for the job.
Emergency Plumbing Support
Whether you have a commercial building, or you own a home, having a plumbing breakdown is very inconvenient and stressful.
In fact, there are times when a plumbing breakdown is an emergency because it means that you can’t use the affected fixture or appliance until the issue is resolved. And, sometimes, it means that you can’t use your plumbing system at all.
For these types of situations, Mr. Rooter offers emergency plumbing support - and, never charges extra!
No matter what time of the day or night that you contact us for plumbing support for your Santee or Lakeside business or home, you will always be charged the same rate. We do not charge overtime or after hours fees.
This is because we know that your plumbing system is unpredictable, and it will never have a malfunction at a ‘convenient’ time.
Some of the emergency plumbing problems that we can help with are:
- Sewer system backup. If your sewer system experiences a clog or blockage, you could be dealing with sewage overflowing in all of your plumbing fixtures inside of your home. This is definitely an emergency, and one that our team of experts can certainly handle
- Water heater rupture. With time and use, your water heater tank can develop rust and corrosion. This will sometimes lead to the tank bursting open and flooding your home with water.
- Burst or cracked pipes. If a pipe in your plumbing system bursts open or cracks just a bit and begins leaking, you will have to deal with the repair, the cleanup, and the water damage. The sooner we get there, the better.
If you have an emergency plumbing need at your home or business, make sure to call Mr. Rooter. With one simple phone call, you will get the latest in plumbing technology and technique, exceptional customer care and, a professional service that is second to none.
Whether you own a business or a home in Santee or Lakeside all of your commercial and residential plumbing needs can be expertly serviced by our team at Mr. Rooter.
We will arrive at your location on time, and will always be in uniform so that you can easily identify who we are. You will receive professional and respectful service - in fact; our team member will even wear sanitary booties over his or her shoes to protect your flooring.
We will give you upfront pricing, and we guarantee all of our workmanship and parts. Keep our number on your refrigerator and never hesitate to contact us day or night for all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs.